Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fielding: I've Sacrificed Everything, It Will Pay Off in Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Specially an A+ level, first ballot HOF, current cash cow, make jab jab boom puzzy hurt EVERY... SINGLE... TIME she hears his name like CASHNELO!!!
    Man you saw the Cotto fight. His head was one big ass lump and his girl was soo mad at him he ran after her after he lost. She wanted nothing to do with him lol. Sht streams dont show that.

Hence Canelo made 2 grown men run out of the ring crying. Also Cotto just stomped GGG's 2nd best win at the time and was ranked P4P #9 when he fought Canelo.

I got $500 Canelo fights either Jacobs or Charlo by the end of Sept. 2019. REAL Men and betters only apply....
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-04-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Specially an A+ level, first ballot HOF, current cash cow, make jab jab boom puzzy hurt EVERY... SINGLE... TIME she hears his name like CASHNELO!!!
      wow, how are you even able to see your keyboard to type all that with Canelos nuts so deep in your mouth that he's basically skull fking you?? I know in your mind he's basically the best thing to happen to not just boxing, but your life. You need some perspective. Your obsessive praise is over the top.

Comment

If I were Canelo I’d bet my whole DAZN deal on Fielding winning and take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          If I were Canelo I’d bet my whole DAZN deal on Fielding winning and take a dive.
          WOW??? That would have to be like over a $$$Trillion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Man you saw the Cotto fight. His head was one big ass lump and his girl was soo mad at him he ran after her after he lost. She wanted nothing to do with him lol. Sht streams dont show that.

Hence Canelo made 2 grown men run out of the ring crying. Also Cotto just stomped GGG's 2nd best win at the time and was ranked P4P #9 when he fought Canelo.

I got $500 Canelo fights either Jacobs or Charlo by the end of Sept. 2019. REAL Men and betters only apply....
            I agree lol. I think we may get Jacobs in May

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              wow, how are you even able to see your keyboard to type all that with Canelos nuts so deep in your mouth that he's basically skull fking you?? I know in your mind he's basically the best thing to happen to not just boxing, but your life. You need some perspective. Your obsessive praise is over the top.
              Nah broski don't try to flip the script, im calling you out! You have an obsession with canelo. Anything regarding canelo, you always talk sh.it about... Me, i just state facts... Is he not the cash cow? Yes! Is he not gonna be a first ballot HOF? Yes! He currently is an A level fighter and all those are facts. You just mad at all those facts and like I said... You just get salty no matter what if it has anything to do with canelo. So who is the one with Canelos balls in his mouth? The one stating facts or the one that hates on how canelo even breathes? Sit down clown

Comment

Looking forward to this just being a showcase for Canelo before returning to MW for some higher competition fights. Luv going to the theater and watching a fight on a huge screen with huge sound. I'm about half blind in my 'geezer years', so this fits right up my alley. LOL

Comment

you're getting knocked out boy

Comment

Nah broski don't try to flip the script, im calling you out! You have an obsession with canelo. Anything regarding canelo, you always talk sh.it about... Me, i just state facts... Is he not the cash cow? Yes! Is he not gonna be a first ballot HOF? Yes! He currently is an A level fighter and all those are facts. You just mad at all those facts and like I said... You just get salty no matter what if it has anything to do with canelo. So who is the one with Canelos balls in his mouth? The one stating facts or the one that hates on how canelo even breathes? Sit down clown
                    Actually what I wrote were facts. You calling him A plus and cashnelo are all just your boy crush feelings. Not facts. Him fighting significant underdogs for the better part of the past 4 yrs. Those are facts.

Comment

Just another mexican outclassing another European
                      An 'A' level fighter outclassing a 'C' level fighter doesn't really lend support to any agenda no matter where they're both from, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X