No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Knocks Out a Game Jason Welborn in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Knocks Out a Game Jason Welborn in Four

Staples Center, Los Angeles - In his first fight since undergoing shoulder surgery, IBF/WBA/IBO junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd (23-0, 16 KOs) knocked out Jason Welborn (24-7, 7 KOs) in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Hurd boxed at the level of his opponent he needs to work on that

Comment

Cream always rises to the top

Comment

Charlo handle your business in a couple weeks so we can get this fight

Comment

Wow...wat a shock!! As shocking as Ortiz beatdown of Kaufman! Crap undercard for $75 ppv....main event will b quik Wilder ko or snooze fest decision.

Comment

A complete waste of time as expected. The main event had better be good, what with this garbage undercard. Glad I knew better than to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I think Hurd boxed at the level of his opponent he needs to work on that
              Actually not.....he always starts slow with all levels and analyzes his opponents to see where to target his arsenal and then pours it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
                Charlo handle your business in a couple weeks so we can get this fight
                Yup. Plus Charlo looked like he got under Hurd's skin so we may end up with a serious grudge match.

Comment

Charlo/Hurd with the "A side" thing at the LOL look for this fight to get made later 2020 now

Comment

Jarret Hurd takes way too much punishment. While that might work since he's young, it's really going to comeback and hurt in a couple years.

Comment

Working...
                    X