No announcement yet.

What is it with women and money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Men and women have different biological roles which influence subconsciously what we find attractive. A man wants a young, healthy woman to have his babies and the woman, like a female bird, wants to attract the best male. So you see a male bird build a nest to attract a mate, this is like a modern man showing off his SUV. There is more than one way to show you are the best male. Think of Gene Simmons for example. To succeed at men's stuff is to indicate you are the best.
    HAHA fcuking awesome analogy!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by AlexKid; 10-10-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

what is it with women and shopping? amirite? they be shoppin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        what is it with women and shopping? amirite? they be shoppin'!!!
        The gatherers are only good for sex, lets not get interested in them genuinely. Just how to get sex then onto a better topic

Comment

it's definitely a function of both society and biology. women seek out powerful, dominant men. that's how their biology works. biology is basically an optimization of the passing on one's genes favorably and so they will survive to breeding age. men are attracted to many women, and ideally impregnate many women. women are choosy about mates, they get impregnated by one man and invest a lot of time in bringing up his offspring to maturity. so that's what the function is here, a biological one.

in our society it's not the biggest, strongest men who are dominant, like in nature, but men who are powerful and influential, and often rich.

Comment

all that ****ing work the male bird did and that lazy ***** just swans around all the guys and fcuks whoever she wants , while hes lucky to get a 5hag after a **** ton of work

Comment

Men and women have different biological roles which influence subconsciously what we find attractive. A man wants a young, healthy woman to have his babies and the woman, like a female bird, wants to attract the best male. So you see a male bird build a nest to attract a mate, this is like a modern man showing off his SUV. There is more than one way to show you are the best male. Think of Gene Simmons for example. To succeed at men's stuff is to indicate you are the best.

close:

male primates want many young, healthy women, that is most optimal for our biology. and itwould f#cking rule, amiright?

breeding for life is seen in nature in some birds. fucntions to help them build nests, inclubate eggs, etc.

what is truly best for a primate population is usually a dominant male or group of males [often related,] with a harem of many females. under this model most subdominant males do not breed, and only the strongest pass on their genes.

primates will kill off babies that don't belong to them to bring females back into heat. they don't care that their babies were slaughtered, they just watned that dominant harambe c#ck schlonging them down. biology is absolutely f#cking wild.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                it's definitely a function of both society and biology. women seek out powerful, dominant men. that's how their biology works. biology is basically an optimization of the passing on one's genes favorably and so they will survive to breeding age. men are attracted to many women, and ideally impregnate many women. women are choosy about mates, they get impregnated by one man and invest a lot of time in bringing up his offspring to maturity. so that's what the function is here, a biological one.

in our society it's not the biggest, strongest men who are dominant, like in nature, but men who are powerful and influential, and often rich.

agreed, well said, thank goodness for hookers sluts and women from poor countries, they bork the whole power dynamic for western women

evolution really is tough on men, we are almost expendable
                Last edited by AlexKid; 10-10-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  close:

male primates want many young, healthy women, that is most optimal for our biology. and itwould f#cking rule, amiright?

breeding for life is seen in nature in some birds. fucntions to help them build nests, inclubate eggs, etc.

what is truly best for a primate population is usually a dominant male or group of males [often related,] with a harem of many females. under this model most subdominant males do not breed, and only the strongest pass on their genes.

primates will kill off babies that don't belong to them to bring females back into heat. they don't care that their babies were slaughtered, they just watned that dominant harambe c#ck schlonging them down. biology is absolutely f#cking wild.
                  How many primate species have you observed? Only one right and they behaved nothing like what you described.
                  Some people have gotten it into their heads that humans are bonobos. They know little about humans or bonobos or both imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    I wouldn't go near Angela merkle even if she was a trllionaire.

So why do I see so many rich men that look like angela merkle with hot young poor women?

Why are women so much more attracted by money than men?

Is it legit attraction as in lust ?

Or is it more of a thieving greed like feeling she gets?
                    Women lack the ability for deep reasoning and understanding. They are visual creatures, hence why more discoveries are done by men. Their visual disposition is consistent with their love for materials things and only money can give them that.

Comment

How many primate species have you observed? Only one right and they behaved nothing like what you described.
                      Some people have gotten it into their heads that humans are bonobos. They know little about humans or bonobos or both imo.

i live in america, and unless i find bigfoot i won't be seeing any primates in the wild, but i've researched primate biology for college level courses and certainly know enough to boss around people on bscene. call it observation if you'd like, i just call it research. and i know an extensive amount about human biology, again from college level coursework and beyond. graduated undergrad summa cum laude, so like literally evertying else i studied i could not have gotten any more credit .

Comment

Working...
                      X