Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have problem with the WBA changing the split...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    wasn't rubio the interim champion and he was unifying with GGG that night?

and kovalev-pascal was for that diamond belt not an eliminator.
    as far as rubio he was, and wbc bent their rules bc they wanted unification fights, but really it should have not been allowed more or less it had more to do with sergio being out long with injuries and the mandatories taking step aside money to let sergio cotto and canelo take fights, which ended up happening anyway when GGG became the mando.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      The deal hasn't been reached because Danny Boy is trying to price himself out. Just another case of a scared dude trying to make it look like he tried to make it happen while not really trying to make it happen
      how do you price yourself out by asking for a percentage that other top MWs have gotten vs GGG consistently ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You should also have a problem with the WBC allowing GGG to fight Rubio for the WBC eliminator although he was already a champion with another organization. And you should also have a problem with the WBC making Pascal-Kovalev a WBC eliminator even though Kovalev was already a champion with another organization. Those were blatant rule violations from the WBC handbook. What Jacobs is doing by asking for the split is within the WBA rules. He's petitioning them and they can either accept or reject.

The WBC did it under their special exemption rule. They did it to make the fight happen. The WBA changing the purse split will make the fight more likely to happen.

And no. I didn't have a problem with the WBC doing what it did to get the fights made.
          And you have the audacity to talk sensible? What's wrong with you

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
            how do you price yourself out by asking for a percentage that other top MWs have gotten vs GGG consistently ?
            ggg hasn't fought any top mws

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              no problem with changing it to 100-0 in jacobs favor.
              Are you even a fan of boxing?

We need to create a sub-forum for the fans that want to fantasize about fights happening and talk about the business ramifications while wishing certain fights happened..

Then create another forum for the fans that enjoy watching championship bouts being fought and won in the ring and let them talk.

Let's stick Daggum and the rest of his business posse in one of these obscure sub-forums so they can use hyperbole with each other while trolling all day and accusing fighters of ducking all the while seeing 1-2 worthwhile fights every 5 years. That should suit him perfectly
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-07-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                ggg hasn't fought any top mws
                well let me rephrase, other ranked top 10 MWs he fought. geale murray rubio lemieux all got around 40% of a purse split vs GGG. if Jacobs feels a 40% split which is in the same area as those guys got is what he feels he will accept, not wrong in my eyes. i dont fault k2 for wanting 75% which what the purse bid gives them either but 40% is borderline what other ranked top 10 MWs are getting as Bsides vs GGG. only wade and monroe who werent anywhere close to being ranked in the top 20 took small % to fight GGG.

Comment

I'm starting to believe daggum is an auto-generated script... Maybe that's just me?

I can't imagine a true boxing fan being that happy/content with not seeing fights materialize like he has shown for the past few years

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I'm starting to believe daggum is an auto-generated script... Maybe that's just me?

I can't imagine a true boxing fan being that happy/content with not seeing fights materialize like he has shown for the past few years
                    He's a clown with a stale act. Posts all reek of desperate anger. He used to be clever, now his logic makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      He's a clown with a stale act. Posts all reek of desperate anger. He used to be clever, now his logic makes no sense.
                      Gotta be a computer generated script, Dazed... I just can't imagine a legitimate boxing fan that doesn't want to see boxing matches like him..

I just can't wrap my head around it.

Comment

Working...
                      X