Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lil G's fans ever want him to move up and chase greatness ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
    Current middleweight divsion is hot garbage.

Monzon, Hagler, middleweight Roy Jones Jr would TOY with Lil Gina.

Monzon had losses and draws to no hopers. Hagler lost to Willie Monroe level fighter. RJJ got a glass jaw.

GGG has no mas, KO's and towels thrown. no losses. no draws. no blue print. period. end of.

Comment

Antonio |Tarver 1 punched RJJ with a left hook. imagine would GGG would do.

Hit that chin music.

Comment

Damn I got Lil Ginas groupies on suicide watch out here!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Monzon had losses and draws to no hopers. Hagler lost to Willie Monroe level fighter. RJJ got a glass jaw.

GGG has no mas, KO's and towels thrown. no losses. no draws. no blue print. period. end of.
          You're so brutally truthful and you're red... No surprise around here

Comment

If he manages to unify the titles at middleweight, why wouldn't you guys want him to move up and chase greatness like the legends before him did?

It's a bad look to duck Ward who is moving up to fight the man at 175, I think it's a big blight on his legacy if he ends up avoiding threats at super middle and Andre Ward.

If you look at all of the greats from our era they all moved up and "dared to be great".

Why can't Lil Gina? He supposedly rocks and knocks down world class light heavyweights and even world level cruiserweights according to Abel Sanchez. Why are his fans and him so hesitant to move up?
            A black guy pretending to be white, I've seen it all now lmao.

Comment

Hey Adam is that you in that picture sporting the TMT gear?

Goddamn man whoever that is looks like the ultimate top tier cuck. Cuck of the decade. ATG cuck.

I bet that dude's girlfriend gets trains ran on her on the weekends while dude wearing the TMT gear watches from the crack in his blinds from outside the window of his single wide.

Anyway as for the question -- I'm a Golovkin fan to an extent, but at the end of the day I'm first and foremost a boxing fan. It's not like I'd lose sleep if Gennady lost. So yeah, I wanna see him in the best fights possible. And yeah it's disappointing that the dude has feasted on virtually nothing but B & even C grade fighters. Brook is an A fighter but obviously him having to come up 2 divisions stains the W.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                A black guy pretending to be white, I've seen it all now lmao.
                Here they go. Every thread they start with the race shit.

Comment

I think the OP is actually a Golovkin fan trolling.

Comment

A lot of the GGG diehards on here followed this Pac>Donaire>Matthysse>Pac again>GGG bandwagon. It seems understandable to me why they're so nervous about legit competition. They've been backing loser after loser (in the sense that their hot streaks got ended).

Comment

If he manages to unify the titles at middleweight, why wouldn't you guys want him to move up and chase greatness like the legends before him did?

It's a bad look to duck Ward who is moving up to fight the man at 175, I think it's a big blight on his legacy if he ends up avoiding threats at super middle and Andre Ward.

If you look at all of the greats from our era they all moved up and "dared to be great".

Why can't Lil Gina? He supposedly rocks and knocks down world class light heavyweights and even world level cruiserweights according to Abel Sanchez. Why are his fans and him so hesitant to move up?
                      is that you in ur pic lol? sik tmt hat m8

i bet you say 'bruh' in real life

Comment

Working...
                      X