Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Juan manuel Lopez and his team afraid of Caballero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Juan manuel Lopez and his team afraid of Caballero?

You would think a hungry up and coming prospect would do anything for the chance at the man who is the unified titlist and man of the division. Caballero is giving Juanma a golden opportunity that like Bradley, Nate Campbell, and a young manny pacquiao would take immediately. Instead he is complaining about Caballero not bringing money,when Juanma himself is more or less an unknown outside of his island, and no fighter outside of Izzy or marquez would bring him more, and those guys are sidelined and wont fight him anytime soon. However him and his team choose to fight some guy nobody has ever heard about that will bring him a fraction of the money Caballero would bring, and Juanma has the audacity to complain about not being able to fight the fighters he wants when Caballero is calling him out when Caballero has the straps and should be called out himself? Seems like Caballeros insults are falling on deaf ears.

Saying that Juanma is my favorite fighter under 130 pounds, and I have to say that Caballero might be right. He is acting like a morican, and could possibly be afraid of Celestillo. His team might see something others don't, and may believe Caballero would beat him. otherwise why would they have a prospect fight scrubs?

He is not afraid, just money hungry in my opinion. If you put a poll up then most people would pick Juanma to beat Celestino. He just doesn't want to pay the sanctioning fees for 3 belts, which is a shame because it's costing us a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      He is not afraid, just money hungry in my opinion. If you put a poll up then most people would pick Juanma to beat Celestino. He just doesn't want to pay the sanctioning fees for 3 belts, which is a shame because it's costing us a great fight.
      So he doesn't want belts is that it? What the **** is the point of fightign if you don't want titles? kelly pavlik should have went after Felix sturm instead of Jermaine Taylor since the sanctioning fee would be too high. **** that, that isn't an excuse most fighters jump at the opportunity to get a title.

Comment

JML is pulling a Mayweather at 122.

Comment

They better make this **** happen. I've been anticipatin the fight goin down at 126 next yr. But the time is now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
            JML is pulling a Mayweather at 122.
            Difference is Mayweather destroyed all his competition up to 140, and only started acting like a ***** after he secured his legacy under 140 pounds, and was involved in the highest selling fight of all times. At least Mayweather waited until he was P4P number one.

Comment

No he isn't scared, that I'm certain about. No offense Street, I'm kind of sick of people thinking elite fighters fear other fighters. Everything is more to do with money.

Comment

i think thats kinda lame excuse to say caballero dont bring money

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  No he isn't scared, that I'm certain about. No offense Street, I'm kind of sick of people thinking elite fighters fear other fighters. Everything is more to do with money.
                  Juanma is a prospect. And when I say scarred I don't mean shaking scarred, I mean scarred of losing since they are not confident.

Comment

Juanma should fight Caballero to see who is the best 122lbs

Comment

Working...
                    X