Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather being off 18mnths equal out weight issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mayweather being off 18mnths equal out weight issues?

Do i think his fight with Marques be at 140? HELL YES!

Lets remember Mayweather has not fought for a year and a half. It kind of evens out imo.

Originally posted by Breadbin View Post
    Do i think his fight with Marques be at 140? HELL YES!

Lets remember Mayweather has not fought for a year and a half. It kind of evens out imo.

Ever heard of that old saying about comparing apples and oranges?

Comment

Don't be fooled. Floyd is always in shape. Hes was never out of shape even during all his prancing around in the clubs and all the BS he was trying to do. Even before he made his announcement official his commercial with the high speed internet advertisment, he looked in tremendous shape already. The man look like he can make 140 pretty easy. Should be a good scrap while it last.

Comment

No. JMM is too small for Mr boat buyer who is bigger, stronger, and faster.

Comment

I agree because if you remember he said sometime after his last fight with Hatton that he might like to take about 2 years off from the ring. Instead he temporarly retired but he is like hopkins who is always training and in shape, regardless of if he is fighting or not. But who knows he could still have some ring rust since he has not had a legitimate fight.

Comment

I'm counting 20 months.

Comment

Working...
            X