No announcement yet.

I'm afraid this man wants to murder Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm afraid this man wants to murder Pacquiao

I forgot his name, this is the president of Golden Boy Promotions, right? Look at the way this cocksucker is looking at Manny. Look at the evil face, its steaming with malicious intent. He was staring him for quite some time to come out like this in two different pics. Man, it worries me that this piece of **** is looking at manny with that evil face. I'm afraid ****ers might try to poison or even murder Manny.

If that were to ever happen, I swear on my grave I will make millions and use that money to give this cocksucker the worst torture death ever. Piece of **** looking muther fuker. You filipinos better do the same with this muther fuker and every single breathing cell in his entire family's bloodline. Women, children don't matter, this ****er's ENTIRE fuking bloodline. Along with Oscar's.

http://www.boxingscene.com/media/sho...5/limit/recent
    [img][/img]

http://www.boxingscene.com/media/sho...hp/photo/21916
    [img][/img]

I FUKIN HATE THAT DOUSCHE BAG!!!!

he isnt **** man hes just some fukin looser that happened to be delahoyas best bud from the back in the days. delahoya felt bad for him and made him the gbp match maker or else hed be working at a warehouse rightnow. he thinks hes hot ****, thing is...hes actually ****.

Comment

I'm surprised BPP hasn't ban you for this thread.

Comment

Ricky Hatton's nose looks funny. It looks like a Hawk nose.

Comment

pac would knock him out with a jab

Comment

Did I miss something? I don't understand this thread. What happend?
            :stars:

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              I FUKIN HATE THAT DOUSCHE BAG!!!!

he isnt **** man hes just some fukin looser that happened to be delahoyas best bud from the back in the days. delahoya felt bad for him and made him the gbp match maker or else hed be working at a warehouse rightnow. he thinks hes hot ****, thing is...hes actually ****.

I know, I'm not worried if he's **** or not. But since he has money and knows many many people, he has the means to harm Manny if he tries to.

Comment

Working...
              X