No announcement yet.

Nicki Minaj is pretty hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    She isn't trying hard, if she was, she'd be finer.

She used to try to be sexy and used the Lil Kim style, but now she's just trying to be weird and quirky with all these ugly colored wigs and ugly costumes.

We're talking about from this:

To this:

Who are you kidding...look at that damn outfit. You're telling me someone who presents themselves like that isn't trying hard? She is trying to hard that is why she isn't finer. If she chills out a bit then maybe she can clean it up

Comment

what a ******ddd....

Comment

She is hot very hot

Comment

she did some ****o before she got big on exploitedblackteens or something like that if you google nicki minaj sextape you can see the cum shot pic in the pics search lol/

Comment

She look fake, it's all makeup.

Comment

How many copped the album ?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Who are you kidding...look at that damn outfit. You're telling me someone who presents themselves like that isn't trying hard? She is trying to hard that is why she isn't finer. If she chills out a bit then maybe she can clean it up
                She's not trying too hard to be sexy that's for damn sure. You said "she's trying too hard" and left it at that, the thread is about her being pretty hot, so what should be assumed that she's trying hard at?

The bolded is exactly what I said, but made it clear.

Comment

Who heard the diss track ?

Comment

Working...
                  X