Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this generalization about blacks and Mexicans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinny Pazienza

Comment

Yo Mangler, do you think Clottey hits harder than Margarito, in retrospect? I mean, taking the wraps into account.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Yo Mangler, do you think Clottey hits harder than Margarito, in retrospect? I mean, taking the wraps into account.

Marg got a lil pop than Clottey homey. If I had to take an uppercut from 1 of em, I'd got wit the Hitter. I think I could tek his pounches Knan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Please do not take this as racist. It is just a generalization that I have heard repeated from many people.

Do you agree with the statement to any degree: "Mexicans are generally hardworking whereas blacks feel they are owed something by society and therefore lazier?"

No flames here, just curious.

There are certain pockets of people in every racial and ethnic group who share those characteristics, however, that is not a valid representation of the group as a whole. People who feel that way are truly ignorant and narrow-minded.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Marg got a lil pop than Clottey homey. If I had to take an uppercut from 1 of em, I'd got wit the Hitter. I think I could tek his pounches Knan.
            Marg throws more. Clottey has more punch, imo. Marg breaks you down with pressure, but Clottey does damage with less punch volume. So I gotta say that Clottey is the harder puncher.

You think Floyd is gonna stop JMM?

Comment

Theres no proof Margarito used wraps in old fights.

Mosley actually cheated Margarito never did.

Comment

margarito never cheated how do you know that

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Theres no proof Margarito used wraps in old fights.

Mosley actually cheated Margarito never did.
                  Mosley and Marg both did. Yet Mosley didn't attempt to cheat against Marg, since you want to make this a direct connection.

Who's scared of who?

Comment

I live in the real world and thanks to the old job I had I got the chance to work with black Americans and Mexicans.

You have lazy sons of bitches on both sides. I've seen hard working Mexicans like I've seen hard working black Americans.

But I did notice that Mexicans were fast little ****ers, like watching a Speedy Gonzales cartoon. Black Americans, I did see one or two who were really faster than the others but they all got the job done.

I've seen black American bums and Mexican bums. Goddamn it, I live near Atlanta so therefore I've seen more black American bums but if I lived in the state of TX or CA I might see more Mexican bums.

This is what I've seen, so **** anyone who gets mad at my reply, just telling it like it is.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X