No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    It's not like she wouldn't have had enough time to get out of the line of fire though no matter how fast he blows a load. How can you complain if your stand there waiting to get bukakeed?
    it seems they all took his semen because if they didn't they thought they'd never work in hollywood again. everybody knew what was going on but they were all scared of weinstein destroying their careers, like anthony lapaglia said. the actress that let him superman on her back though didn't even get a role in his film, and weinstein successfully killed several really famous actresses careers, rosanna arquette, heather graham, romola garai, ashley judd, eva green, other producers refused to work with them because weinstein said they caused problems for him

Comment

i finally found a pic of the actress weinstein came on her back, her name is erika rosenbaum.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        i finally found a pic of the actress weinstein came on her back, her name is erika rosenbaum.
        her pussy must have stink if he only came in her back. haha

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? Keep talking all that crazy noise I'll show you why you never piss off a warrior.
          Keep talking back and I'll show you why you never piss off a gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            Keep talking back and I'll show you why you never piss off a gangster.
            Four the record,and you can ask any poster here and they'll confirm it,I am the mostest smartest poster on this entire website.

Comment

all of these worms coming out of the woodwork. not saying the guy didnt rape anyone, just saying it shouldnt have taken so long and i doubt he raped everyone of the worms.

ftr (for the record), if the choices are ''suck my dick to get the role'' ''or to go seek another role, you do what you must and not complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                all of these worms coming out of the woodwork. not saying the guy didnt rape anyone, just saying it shouldnt have taken so long and i doubt he raped everyone of the worms.
                He's worth a **** pile and theres blood in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                  He's worth a **** pile and theres blood in the water.
                  if billy c is smart, hell claim he was raped by harvey too.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Who did he jerk off all over? Any names or pics?

Heather Graham was a dime and still is. I haven't seen her since the last season of Californication.

She's not putting out anymore? She'll be making straight to TV movies on the Hallmark network now.
                    yeah Heather Graham is dime her titays were perfect! she was the best part of Boogie Nights. she was actually really good in Swingers too. No way Mikey landed a dime like her in the end lol.

Comment

I hate when some of these girls get on there knees or spread there legs to get ahead in the game and then complain about it later. They knew what the fuk they were doing, its there own damn fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X