Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmaoooo. Look how we got these pacroaches going crazy.

Keep going, ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

The DEFLECTIONs continue!!!!

All of what I said can happen!

CALLED IT!!!! What a DEFLECTOR!!!

Is anyone surprised that Travestyny DEFLECTED AGAIN?

[IMG]https://media.tenor.com/images/fa251c6be46de6869050a94d2a8ec94c/tenor.gifG]

Just reminding you on your DEFLECTIONS!!!

I gave you 24 hours .... all I see are DEFLECTIONS!

Don’t you mean I gave you time?

Stop ducking and explain. I’m gonna keep laughing at you for that dumb shlt you posted you complete moron

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Lmaoooo. Look how we got these pacroaches going crazy.

Keep going, ******s
        Aaawww need to comfort yourself again travestyny? Call on your alt to save you lmao..

Like I said, If you have any balls left. I'm just here to ask you the hard question. All you need to say is pls.

#duckcity

#thenerveforyoutocallanothermanaducker SMDH

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Interestingly the issue was first raised at WADA in 2001 following the Brisbane Lions' constant use of intravenous drips at half-time to help the recovery of their players. At the time WADA considered that if an athlete was sick enough to require an IV drip, then they were sick enough not to continue in the game.---------------- so in 2001 WADA thought if you needed an IV at half time in a game you shouldn't continue to play, so usada watched fluid have an IV, yet felt it wasn't MORALLY obligated to tell the NSAC, due to supposedly having the best interests of the athlete at the top of their agenda, sounds like usada only have a monetary interest in what they do

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Aaawww need to comfort yourself again travestyny? Call on your alt to save you lmao..

Like I said, If you have any balls left. I'm just here to ask you the hard question. All you need to say is pls.

#duckcity

#thenerveforyoutocallanothermanaducker SMDH
            Dude, you are an idiot and no one knows what the **** you are talking about. Make me duck a question? The **** are you talking about?

Did I beat the **** out of you so bad that you are delirious? Lmaoooo. Shut your dumb ass up and go try to cut something with butter, bltch

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Interestingly the issue was first raised at WADA in 2001 following the Brisbane Lions' constant use of intravenous drips at half-time to help the recovery of their players. At the time WADA considered that if an athlete was sick enough to require an IV drip, then they were sick enough not to continue in the game.---------------- so in 2001 WADA thought if you needed an IV at half time in a game you shouldn't continue to play, so usada watched fluid have an IV, yet felt it wasn't MORALLY obligated to tell the NSAC, due to supposedly having the best interests of the athlete at the top of their agenda, sounds like usada only have a monetary interest in what they do
              This is very simple.

Explain how he diluted his PED filled urine sample when it was checked for dilution by the DCO and the WADA lab.

You tried before and failed because you said IVs make his urine more concentrated. Did you change your mind about that yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Dude, you are an idiot and no one knows what the **** you are talking about. Make me duck a question? The **** are you talking about?

Did I beat the **** out of you so bad that you are delirious? Lmaoooo. Shut your dumb ass up and go try to cut something with butter, bltch
                Travestyny's ducking Spoon23 so far @

Duck number 2 in the bank.

I'm not even asking the question yet and you're already ducking for the 2nd time. This queer is the biggest vagina ever

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 10-19-2017, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Let's not SEEM TO THINK as you put it, this statement is CLEAR AND CONCISE------------

Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval.
                  Regular TUEs do need prior approval.

Retroactive TUEs are approved after the fact as long as they fit certain criteria set forth by WADA.

My source?

Turn to page 10 of this WADA protocol:

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau...E-Final-EN.pdf

4.3 An Athlete may only be granted retroactive approval for his/her Therapeutic Use of a Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method (i.e., a retroactive TUE) if:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or

b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

c. The applicable rules required the Athlete (see comment to Article 5.1) or permitted the Athlete (see Code Article 4.4.5) to apply for a retroactive TUE; or

[Comment to 4.3(c): Such Athletes are strongly advised to have a medical file prepared and ready to demonstrate their satisfaction of the TUE conditions set out at Article 4.1, in case an application for a retroactive TUE is necessary following Sample collection.]

d. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE.

[Comment to 4.3(d): If WADA and/or the Anti-Doping Organization do not agree to the application of Article 4.3(d), that may not be challenged either as a defense to proceedings for an anti-doping rule violation, or by way of appeal, or otherwise.]

In a previous post, I established that what Floyd did was legal and in compliance.

Here is the source for that:

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/defau..._july_2016.pdf

Notice in Table 2 of the appendix (pg 7), the circumstances of what happened in Floyd's case are covered and the box in the lower left of the table states he needs a TUE for what happened.

Which is what he got retroactively as part of WADA's normal protocol.

Now, you butthurt folks can continue to go to the WADA protocol and editing out things or leaving out parts of it, but every time you do, I or someone else will site those botched quotes and point folks to the full quote, explaining exactly why Mayweather was compliant and further exposing you as so hellbent on finding excuses for your hero getting his ass beat that you are willing to fabricate things to appear as fact when they are in truth more lies.

Stop it.

You are embarrassing yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    All of what I said can happen!
                    Oh, really? Then why have you been ducking and deflecting from my questions???

You still trying to compare it to Lance whose sample was flagged as being suspicious, dummy. His retro TUE was for a banned substance, not a banned method you idiot. And WADA DIDNT EVEN EXIST AT THAT TIME!!!

Now stop ducking bltch.

1. Explain why there was a papertrail. You didn’t answer.

2. Explain how someone reduces hematocrit from 55% to 47% at all times, 24/7 for 4 months in a year over 5 years.

LMAOOOO. I LOVE THAT YOU FINALLY TRIED TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO HOW FLOYD DID IT. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS THE BIGGEST BUTTHURT IDIOT PACROACH!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Floyd can presumably maintain an ABP in the higher spectrum and it would look "normal" for Floyd even though it was actually that Floyd was cheating!!!

Man, imagine, Floyd can cheat during that time frame and it would appear that all things are cool!

THAT’S THE DUMBEST THING YOU EVER SAID. HOW FVKING DESPERATE CAN YOU BE???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Travestyny's ducking Spoon23 so far @

Duck number 2 in the bank.

I'm not even asking the question yet and you're already ducking for the 2nd time. This queer is the biggest vagina ever
                      Oh I get it? You are begging for attention just like you begged me to wear pink clothing with you???

Lmaooooo. Go away, f@g. This convo is for men.

I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X