Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-15-2017, 07:27 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,011,925,661.73
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
That's sounds like a great idea. Or just leave it here since the thread title is already losing erection lol. We're all bros here and we have the same issues. I got another one... Coke dck. Last time I fckd high on coca, my sht went soft. It was hard for a few minutes, I was horny as hell but my dck failed me. Me and the gal just started talking when I couldn't get up anymore after 10 minutes of attempted revive with a beej
sounds like me in Vegas a few years back I bumped into my ex at XS. She had a cray suite over looking the pools so we went back to her room to smash. She was wasting time with foreplay I was like yo I'm drunk AF so she tried to ride me but it kept going down.

I then said hey maybe i have to nut first and then it can reset all over. She then gave me a crazy BEEJ made me nut and swallowed it. We then waited 10minutes and no luck at all. She was pissed she thought i did it on purpose lol.

I always wanted a re-do with her since it was perfect with the sexy suite at Encore and all but I blew it, literally lol
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 07:30 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3305 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,414,917.07
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
sounds like me in Vegas a few years back I bumped into my ex at XS. She had a cray suite over looking the pools so we went back to her room to smash. She was wasting time with foreplay I was like yo I'm drunk AF so she tried to ride me but it kept going down.

I then said hey maybe i have to nut first and then it can reset all over. She then gave me a crazy BEEJ made me nut and swallowed it. We then waited 10minutes and no luck at all. She was pissed she thought i did it on purpose lol.

I always wanted a re-do with her since it was perfect with the sexy suite at Encore and all but I blew it, literally lol
Lmao, homey tried to re-start his dick like an electronic.....
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:28 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
engleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,031,011.98
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJab View Post
Don't listen to RightJab, he's a c.unt and makes stuff up.....
lmao. dont we all
engleby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:59 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Lmao, homey tried to re-start his dick like an electronic.....
exactly LOL. and it FAILED! yo she was bad af I wanted her to ride it. she got us the suite over looking the pools and everything it even had like a fire place and i was like yo lets reset, i think i gotta nut first real good and then i can go again.

She gave me like 10min to recoup we wasted 3 condoms and she even tried to hop on raw and i kicked her off lol i aint trying to have seeds with her.

oh i had to finger her to make her cum she was weird about me going down she said she don't do that so i was like alright ill just finger you so she did cum but she wanted the D of course lol.

Same thing happened with this other hoochie i picked up from the club we were drinking in Pasadena at this party we got a hotel she kept saying, "Damn it I wanna F tonight!" over and over and I was like damn she's getting mad. So she gave me hJ twice made me nut twice and couldn't get it up for her to ride. we both were drinking though. thing was i wanted to kill it with this hoochie obviously not have a serious thing with her so I blamed it on she couldn't ride me even tho it was my fault due to Whiskey D LMAO.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:07 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8255 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,787,828,839,995,293,696.00
Total Points: 200,129,682,049,967,260,172,288.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

I've been known to struggle if I wear a vest..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:16 AM #26
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
WallabeeKing can only hope to improve
Total Points: 5,663.56

It's either drugs or a condom

I had a bad experience when I was a youngin and this girl tried to put some bullsh1t clinic give away condom on my dick. Condom damn near suffocated my sh1t. Never fucced with it again.

Drugs... moderation I guess.
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:25 AM #27
Patriot

Quoted: 5819 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
Total Points: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallabeeKing View Post
It's either drugs or a condom

I had a bad experience when I was a youngin and this girl tried to put some bullsh1t clinic give away condom on my dick. Condom damn near suffocated my sh1t. Never fucced with it again.

Drugs... moderation I guess.
Idk why those condoms are so bad. I got some free lifestyle condoms at a clinic once and they sucked even compared to the lifestyle condoms I bought at a pharmacy. The packaging was different, wonder if they custom order some cheaper schit there.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:59 AM #28
We Wuz Changz

Quoted: 3955 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,167,735,143,271,242,399,744.00
Total Points: 4,167,735,143,371,242,471,424.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

"That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my erection
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough"
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:36 PM #29
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,626,809,424,479,012,864.00
Total Points: 5,626,809,424,479,525,888.00
Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery 
I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. 
Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

Who's more embarrassed? Us for not being able to keep it up or the girl bc it makes her think she's unable to keep us up.. but yeah that sht is such a thing to worry about bc you may not be able to hit again. I know we'd want to but the question is will she after knowing our cokc died in the middle.
KING MEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:36 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
Who's more embarrassed? Us for not being able to keep it up or the girl bc it makes her think she's unable to keep us up.. but yeah that sht is such a thing to worry about bc you may not be able to hit again. I know we'd want to but the question is will she after knowing our cokc died in the middle.
well the weird thing is believe it or not a lot of girls blame theirself when our ****adoodledos don't work. they feel like they are not good performance wise or hot enough to keep us aroused. these are the really bomb girls who have these deep seeded insecure issues!

I was at this party in Long Beach few years back and this bad chick was on the d so we went back to her pad, but I've been drinking all night because it was halloween weekend so we was drinking like literally from like 1:30PM to like 12:45Am non stop. so you know I'm have that whiskey D for sure lol. so she's all like most guys not feeling me cuz I'm too thick, I'm like F what you heard i only F wit thick chicks lol so thats pretty much all it took plus the fact that we were both wasted as all can be. so we ended up at her place she starts going down it goes up hard ready to go she's riding it mad good like damn she got skills and then bam it goes limp out of no where lol.

she then said I'm sorry, and I'm like no its not u it was me i've been drinking with the homies since lunch time. she then said u sure? i was like yeah. but i never saw her after that again. now that one i WANT A RE-DO with! Her booty was FIRE bro!

Share This With Friends

Tags
erection, losing

User Tag List