Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-15-2017, 01:52 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3272 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,407,890.05
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Whats the point of debating about fairy tales with people who are weak and need to believe there is someone watching over them, just so they can get through the day.

And the others need religion as a social clutch to embrace strength in numbers.

Religion, is for dumb and weak people. Who need to praise another man as a god because they are too stupid and weak to make it through life without having someone else control their life.

Religion is the cuck life....
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:00 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,760,547.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Whats the point of debating about fairy tales with people who are weak and need to believe there is someone watching over them, just so they can get through the day.

And the others need religion as a social clutch to embrace strength in numbers.

Religion, is for dumb and weak people. Who need to praise another man as a god because they are too stupid and weak to make it through life without having someone else control their life.

Religion is the cuck life....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

AddiX with the fire.

When I read your posts I always picture an angry black man standing up and shouting before posting.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:56 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Johnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 4,550.59
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword 

There's no substantial evidence of god, a person who thinks logical knows this and doesn't need to argue with someone who blindly believes in something. Most people aren't gonna be influenced by another person so it's a pointless debate
Johnston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:01 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,433,268.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post

AddiX with the fire.

When I read your posts I always picture an angry black man standing up and shouting before posting.
Damn AddiX, he just called you a slappy head
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:09 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3129 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,760,547.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:20 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3223 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,197,529.88
Total Points: 633,151,605.21
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
There's no substantial evidence of god, a person who thinks logical knows this and doesn't need to argue with someone who blindly believes in something. Most people aren't gonna be influenced by another person so it's a pointless debate
How is having 3000 years of accurate and historical manuscripts that no legitimate scholar would DARE to question its authenticity blind faith?

Shout to a historical scholar that Jesus of Nazareth isn't real and you will get laughed out of town.
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:40 PM #17
Contender

Johnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to beholdJohnston is a splendid one to behold
***ATTN MODERATORS*** This is an ALT ACCOUNT, a RACIST ALT account. Just so you're aware. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
How is having 3000 years of accurate and historical manuscripts that no legitimate scholar would DARE to question its authenticity blind faith?

Shout to a historical scholar that Jesus of Nazareth isn't real and you will get laughed out of town.
I'm not gonna argue with you, Its a pointless arguement. But if it helps you get through life then believe what you want. It makes no difference to me
Old 10-15-2017, 03:43 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3272 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,407,890.05
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post

AddiX with the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Nah bruh, slappy head is reserved for uneducated generational ghetto black females who wear weave, and probably work in fast food.

But yeah, for whatever reason, people constantly think I'm black on here, the tiny brained alt right [email protected] here constantly resort to black racist stereotype insults whenever I slap them around and they don't have anything else to say.

It's all good.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:57 PM #19
The Ugly American

Quoted: 4363 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,111,111,494,711.64
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
I'm not gonna argue with you, Its a pointless arguement. But if it helps you get through life then believe what you want. It makes no difference to me
Nice deflection.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:01 PM #20
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Nice deflection.
Cause getting in pointless arguments is what I'm about

Share This With Friends

Tags
atheist, debate?, ducks, guys, make, religion

User Tag List