Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-11-2017, 02:28 PM #51
Banned

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,144,512.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Been keepin it trill, ya heard meh?
Haha cool cool. Same here. Bish
Teetotaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:41 PM #52
////////

Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,363,077.53
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

It's natural for the offspring of bad parents to suffer for it.

It's why I try in live, give my offspring a better future.

Some cultures don't care about that (at all) and they pay for it. Regardless of which country they live in or what "system" they're affected by, you see the same pattern. A repulsion toward one's own offspring then the scapegoating of the public.
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:58 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9379 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,275,792.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Dude you have a racist loser kneeling on the President of the United States in your signature. You need to wake up.

You're a pu$$y... a victim... and complainer... You'll never have a real discussion with anyone how all of your views are full of Sh*t because you're a coward and a soft b*tch.

You need to wake up. Go get a job. Get off of your f*cking ass. Whining like a little girl in all of these posts, acting like you're "oppressed" or something.

Little f*ggot. Get off of your wifi and your brand new iPhone and go really be oppressed.

Better yet... get the f*ck out of this country if you don't like it.
So angry. When was the last time you had some p*ssy?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:59 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9379 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,275,792.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsout_finit View Post
So, you're now admitting the video is pointless and you
wasted everbodies time?
If you watched it and felt like you wasted your time that's on you. Nobody forced you to watch it.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:17 PM #55

Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,459,002,110,396,361,342,976.00
Total Points: 24,459,104,110,401,367,834,624.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

So the privilege walk proves whites make better parents than anyone else, right?
DeadLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:21 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,101,000,035,962.94
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRod View Post
Problem is those parents and those homes. Parents who take no responsibility for raising their kids, and want to blame everyone else for it.
Very true. I went to a sh1thole of a school, so bad that it ended up getting shut down as it continued to meet standards and failed all inspections. The school was in a pretty bad area with a lot of substance abuse problems within households amongst other things. A lot of the kids didn't seem to stand a chance and if you took a guess at what their parents were like, you wouldn't be far wrong.

Anyway they closed that school and another schooled and merged them together into a new "better" school with more funding and nothing has changed. They were looking at it all wrong. They were thinking a better school would have improved things and the kids would be more willing to learn. No, it's still the same kids from the same families and the school has gone to sh1t already.

If you WANT to be educated in a country like USA or my country (UK), you can get an education, it isn't the 3rd world, no matter how rough some parts are, people need to remember that. The schools are there, maybe some aren't great but they exist. There's free libraries everywhere, access to internet etc. etc. If you get your head down and study and learn, you can do it regardless of your surroundings and background. It's just a lot of them have had a negative and victim mentality instilled in them from a young age.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:27 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8131 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,590,358,195,561,365,504.00
Total Points: 200,122,484,580,532,879,360,000.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
You done fvcked up my day...in a good way..

Thanks...lil brother..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:38 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8131 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,590,358,195,561,365,504.00
Total Points: 200,122,484,580,532,879,360,000.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suup View Post
Black people run at lightning speeds doe so it evens out.

And when you throw in a $100 bill?

Hell, no way whitey can beat them in that race.
I can..id hit em up in a fvcked up way...pre race...
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:26 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6689 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,066,555,812,524,499,927,040.00
Total Points: 9,090,596,107,324,500,213,760.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane 
You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D 
Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed 
Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
So the privilege walk proves whites make better parents than anyone else, right?
This^^^^

But somehow it will be whiteys fault..

I get that blacks have faced many hardships throughout history.. but family structure is something the urban black community has to take responsibility for..
This is one of the keys to getting out of poverty
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:41 PM #60
THE DON

Quoted: 2495 Post(s)
-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute-MEGA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,422,550,608,642,291,269,632.00
Total Points: 73,422,550,608,642,651,979,776.00
To your 38th, you old balls bastard. - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - -jose- happy birthday, bud... - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday, man! You'll be old when you're 100. - BulgariasFinest Be a cunt always, hbd bro - led 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Here's a beer for the one you spat out - Mike D happy xmas cunt - led Happy New Year bro - HughJass For not breaking another one of the neighbor kids toys - racer59 
Congrats bro. - Sweet Pea 50 Merry Christmas -MEGA- - TBear Thanks - Mc,Lovin world level mod deserving of a medal - Mike D Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 
Complete faggot ass cocksucker. - HAMMER77777 haha - HAMMER77777 Apparently u dont like racist shit being flagged?  That makes u racist too.  Do your damn job, useless moderator. - HAMMER77777 Act like a professional moderator, idiot - HAMMER77777 Do your job and ban personal attacks, racism, and threats.  SMH - HAMMER77777 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas Hepatitis C - jas Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 

That coach seems like a dick.

He basically ensured that an already priveledged white kid would win while humiliating the blacks.
-MEGA- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motorcity cobra thread

User Tag List