Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-10-2017, 11:52 PM #21
Banned

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,144,512.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Hey mudabish, long time no talkie
Im not on here that much lately so i dont waste my time with bishass hoes like you
Teetotaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:54 PM #22

Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,459,002,110,396,361,342,976.00
Total Points: 24,459,104,110,401,367,834,624.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

We call it da remainder because it remaind us we wuz kangz
DeadLikeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:07 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
animalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond reputeanimalfan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,034,381.02

So rich people with lots of opportunities/avenues for success have easier lives than poor people?? That is essentially what this video is getting at....

Why is this newsworthy?? And at what point in time in human history has this ever NOT been true....No duh and who the hell cares...
animalfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:18 AM #24
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2058 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 477,931,460,649,507,553,280.00
Total Points: 477,931,460,650,508,746,752.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Then tell me, whats his point?
The point of the video is too show the "underprivileged" kids that they suck because their parents are terrible.

The OP reason for posting this video was to help reineforce the victim mentality.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:20 AM #25
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6207 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,330,103,654,356.70
Total Points: 1,000,159,430,225,101,568.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalfan10 View Post
So rich people with lots of opportunities/avenues for success have easier lives than poor people?? That is essentially what this video is getting at....

Why is this newsworthy?? And at what point in time in human history has this ever NOT been true....No duh and who the hell cares...
the prevailing theme is, those who make something out of their lives and pass that good ''fortune'' to their offspring are evil people.

poor people pass off their misfortune to their offspring and theyre considered brave souls who were ''up against it''.

weird times
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,433,624.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetotaler View Post
Im not on here that much lately so i dont waste my time with bishass hoes like you
Ayeeee punk mudabish
boxingfan91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:52 AM #27
Interim Champion

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud ofLomadeaux has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,000,000,041,990.32
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Once again. You didn't watch the video or you watched it and didn't understand it or else you wouldn't ask that question because the coach answered it in the video. Just stop commenting on things you don't understand or things you didn't watch. Save us both some time
Dude you have a racist loser kneeling on the President of the United States in your signature. You need to wake up.

You're a pu$$y... a victim... and complainer... You'll never have a real discussion with anyone how all of your views are full of Sh*t because you're a coward and a soft b*tch.

You need to wake up. Go get a job. Get off of your f*cking ass. Whining like a little girl in all of these posts, acting like you're "oppressed" or something.

Little f*ggot. Get off of your wifi and your brand new iPhone and go really be oppressed.

Better yet... get the f*ck out of this country if you don't like it.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:53 AM #28
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9335 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,823,963,571,797,664.00
Total Points: 118,823,977,772,067,104.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

This was really great!
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:54 AM #29
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9335 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,823,963,571,797,664.00
Total Points: 118,823,977,772,067,104.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
The point of the video is too show the "underprivileged" kids that they suck because their parents are terrible.

The OP reason for posting this video was to help reineforce the victim mentality.
No the video is just a reminder of how things kids have no control over affects their lives and make things easier or harder.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:58 AM #30
Banned

Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,144,512.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Ayeeee punk mudabish
Lmao how u been boomass kneega?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Teetotaler is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motorcity cobra thread

User Tag List