Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: If Joshua Wants To Be Global, Has To Fight Me in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aj makes 10 times more from his little country than big time bomber makes from his huge nation aj told him fight some names and we get it on i know ortiz pulled out but could of fought white give the money man aj some food for fought no different if its parker or wilder next both about the same level of fighter aj kos both inside 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Aj makes 10 times more from his little country than big time bomber makes from his huge nation aj told him fight some names and we get it on i know ortiz pulled out but could of fought white give the money man aj some food for fought no different if its parker or wilder next both about the same level of fighter aj kos both inside 4 rounds
      Why not do it then???????

Comment

This fight will happen April in vegas

Comment

Im not sure if Wilder knows, kinda like trump didnt realize PR was a U.S. Territory, but barely anybody in the U.S., let alone around the world know who he is. For him to make a blanket statement like this is hilarious. More of the world knows who AJ is and even showime realizes this since they signed AJ to an exclusive contract as opposed to Wilder whos aligned with Haymon and PBC and makes a pittance comparatively speaking.

Comment

Lmaooooooooo. Good way to end my night, thanks for the laugh Windmill.

Comment

Joshua is already a bigger star here than Wilder is. Wilder is a nobody here. You cant walk up to anybody and expect them to know who Wilder is or what he does lol. He is at Joshua's mercy if he wants to make money cuz Joshua is the A-side.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Joshua is already a bigger star here than Wilder is. Wilder is a nobody here. You cant walk up to anybody and expect them to know who Wilder is or what he does lol. He is at Joshua's mercy if he wants to make money cuz Joshua is the A-side.
                Nobody knows who Joshua is in America.

Vegas is the capitol of the boxing World.

AJ being the A-side doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Lmaooooooooo. Good way to end my night, thanks for the laugh Windmill.
                  Vegas IS the boxing capitol of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    Im not sure if Wilder knows, kinda like trump didnt realize PR was a U.S. Territory, but barely anybody in the U.S., let alone around the world know who he is. For him to make a blanket statement like this is hilarious. More of the world knows who AJ is and even showime realizes this since they signed AJ to an exclusive contract as opposed to Wilder whos aligned with Haymon and PBC and makes a pittance comparatively speaking.
                    Nobody knows who Brazealle is....yet his Majesty Joshua fought him.

Why is popularity suddenly an issue when it comes to Wilder???

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      The fight in Vegas would be Worldwide.

In the UK....not so much.

Vegas is the epicenter of Boxing...like it or not.
                      Yes you are right. Vegas is the epicenter and a main event there is a spectacle like no other. I just didn't like the tone of Wilder's comment. It sounded like "....I want to fight you but it has to be here..." I know he said at the end that he didn't care where they fought, so this is a good sign. Either way, I truly hope that the whole A side, B side thing doesn't cause this fight to be prolonged any linger than it needs to. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X