No announcement yet.

Friday's ESPN Boxing Beat FXX UFC in Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's ESPN Boxing Beat FXX UFC in Ratings

Top Rank Boxing on ESPN Friday night drew 706,000 viewers on ESPN according to Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily.

UFC Fight Night 117 from Japan drew 502,000 viewers on FXX Friday night according to Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily.

http://mmapayout.com/2017/09/top-ran...06000-viewers/

I didn't know UFC was on FXX also.

Comment

The UFC taking L's .

Comment

Boxing is just a way more fun sport to watch. Watching two people grappling for 5 minutes to a stalemate is just boring.

Comment

Mexicans tune in to boxing.... 2 mexican fighters headlining that card......

Comment

I'm happy to see the espn boxing back to how it used to be. I didn't mind the pbc espn shows because i watch everything boxing but it was missing that fnf vibe that i have come to love. teddy and Joe's chemistry, the fight plan, etc. But I just hate the damn delays due to lame sports overlapping the time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              I'm happy to see the espn boxing back to how it used to be. I didn't mind the pbc espn shows because i watch everything boxing but it was missing that fnf vibe that i have come to love. teddy and Joe's chemistry, the fight plan, etc. But I just hate the damn delays due to lame sports overlapping the time slot.
              Yeah the delays almost killed that card for me, even though the fights were good. ESPN needs to do better in that regard

Comment

ESPN didn't disappoint either. Best card of the year imo.

Comment

BOXING!!! All day Baby!!!

Comment

that's surprising because there was actually a baseball game that cut into boxing so the card was jumping from one channel to another.

Comment

Working...
                    X