• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• damn yall some hating ass *****z hating on the ATG

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        damn yall some hating ass *****z hating on the ATG
        you know it homie, lol, i never liked floyd, lol, i never will, lol, i will never respecta man who beats women, lol,

**** floyd, lol, he might be a legend but he is the kind of person that will beat the sh11t outta any women, lol, no man, i mean no man should respect that kind of bullshiiit, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          you know it homie, lol, i never liked floyd, lol, i never will, lol, i will never respecta man who beats women, lol,

**** floyd, lol, he might be a legend but he is the kind of person that will beat the sh11t outta any women, lol, no man, i mean no man should respect that kind of bullshiiit, lol

when you're rich bro all kind of people gonna come up with stories to rip you off..I haven't seen any pictures so far of her being bruised etc...that video is real emotional you posted with music and sh** lol...those movies are produced by feminists bro to make men look bad

edit:
          BTW haven't watched the video, but are there any pictures or a video of her injuries in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            when you're rich bro all kind of people gonna come up with stories to rip you off..I haven't seen any pictures so far of her being bruised etc...that video is real emotional you posted with music and sh** lol...those movies are produced by feminists bro to make men look bad

edit:
            BTW haven't watched the video, but are there any pictures or a video of her injuries in it?
            if you dont care like everyone else , lol, you dont have to be influenced by me, lol, fact is floyd has been acused multiple times for beating women, lol, his own son called the cops and called floyd a coward for beating his mom multiple times, lol, multiple times, lol, multiple times, lol, floyd is al;so a rascist and he cant sue nobody of using steroids cause it was confirmed homie, lol,

floyds steroids use test results

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  lololololololololollollolololololol

This is insane hahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    lol this thread is funny because its so true
                    The history of Floyd meme's just keeps on adding up. This kid is a joke.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X