No announcement yet.

Bleed For This Was Pretty Awesome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bleed For This Was Pretty Awesome

most boxing movies sucks. but this one was pretty cool.

Who says boxing movies suck?

Southpaw was a great movie, Hands of Stone was a great movie.

The only one I can remember that sucked was creed.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post

Creed was great. 95% Rotten Tomatoes, Stallone won an Oscar for best supporting actor, real pro boxers participated (Ward, Rosado, Bellew), real cutman Jacob 'Stitch' Duran, and a real padman and a had very real, and unpredictable finish to the movie with Adonis losing a close decision. Not sure why the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Creed was great. 95% Rotten Tomatoes, Stallone won an Oscar for best supporting actor, real pro boxers participated (Ward, Rosado, Bellew), real cutman Jacob 'Stitch' Duran, and a real padman and a had very real, and unpredictable finish to the movie with Adonis losing a close decision. Not sure why the hate.
        Because I didn't like it? I didnt like the story or the acting. I don't care if it got 10 dicks out of 5 at metacritic and got 10 Golden Oscars, it still doesn't change the fact that I didn't like the movie.

Michael B Jordan looked like an amatuer, was an actual amateur in the story and somehow he got a title shot lol. If the movie was called Rod Salka I might believe it.

Southpaw was a great movie and Hands of stone was really good.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Stallone did not win best supporting actor. He was nominated which is certainly a feat but he didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            most boxing movies sucks. but this one was pretty cool.
            The movie left out the death of that Korean boxer in the 80's and the beating RJJ gave PAZ.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Stallone did not win best supporting actor. He was nominated which is certainly a feat but he didn't win.
              Yeah you are right. I saw it live and still forgot. He did only get nominated.

Comment

most of them don't got good storyline or just made just because.

Southpaw was cool.

Hands of stone sucked and was only good because of the girls ****. and this had de niro.

Creed is for teens.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  most of them don't got good storyline or just made just because.

Southpaw was cool.

Hands of stone sucked and was good because of the girls ****. and this had de niro.

Creed is for teens.

Comment

Thank you. I don't know why people keep saying that movie was good. It was awful

Comment

Working...
                    X