Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's huge for Super Featherweight. I can see him dominating up at lightweight in a year or two.

I'd like to see him fight Martinez then unify against Uchiyama first though.

Comment

I hope he beats the brakes off Martinez! Then he can fight Mikey Garcia one day to see if he really has it.

Comment

AND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bring on Uchiyama !!! the man is ready

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            bring on Uchiyama !!! the man is ready

Uchiyama's been the man at 130 for a long time, I think El Bandido knocks him off the throne

I hope they fight in 2016. Vargas should take a tuneup first though, that Miura fight was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              Uchiyama's been the man at 130 for a long time, I think El Bandido knocks him off the throne

I hope they fight in 2016. Vargas should take a tuneup first though, that Miura fight was brutal.
              Are you that lame as JRosales13 that got banned many times on here? El cerote? He was obsessed with el Chocolatito like you.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Are you that lame as JRosales13 that got banned many times on here? El cerote? He was obsessed with el Chocolatito like you.

Who???

Hell no! I'd never put the number 13 in my name. FUK SUR-RATS!!!

And Chocolatito is P4P the best fighter in the world. The sooner you realize that the better

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Who???

Hell no! I'd never put the number 13 in my name. FUK SUR-RATS!!!

And Chocolatito is P4P the best fighter in the world. The sooner you realize that the better
                  oh okay cuz he was lame as ****, Chocolatito is alright but lets see how he does when he rematches el Gallo Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    oh okay cuz he was lame as ****, Chocolatito is alright but lets see how he does when he rematches el Gallo Estrada

Gonzalez/Estrada 2 is the next Mega fight in boxing. I hope it happens in 2016.

I'm an Estrada fan too so I don't know who i'd go for in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxeo _ View Post
                      who???

Hell no! I'd never put the number 13 in my name. fuk sur-rats!!!

And chocolatito is p4p the best fighter in the world. The sooner you realize that the better
                      lolololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X