No announcement yet.

"If no agreement, we move on." Cotto's manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    or just do it. this is cotto and canelo. two big names. not much promotion needed or like you said extend
    Still trying to maximize profits though. Better to plan it out then just rolling with it and hoping their names lift them

Comment

Originally posted by el angel View Post
      fight billing, ring entrance order, and introduction order afaik.
      ok that is down right ****ing stupid....cotto got the higher purse,location and gets a shot at the damn lineal 160 title...he is acting like a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Sergio about to lose out on his biggest pay day ever. Seriously... is it really worth it to squabble over those things?
        and cotto loses out on a huge payday and the chance to fight for the lineal mw title over childish bull****,when he got all his other demands

Comment

Cotto letting the $10 million against Canelo get away from him and then NOT fighting Sergio would be a bonehead move.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            ok that is down right ****ing stupid....cotto got the higher purse,location and gets a shot at the damn lineal 160 title...he is acting like a b1tch
            You really think it won't happen over that? It's negotiating. This fight is the best option for both.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Wait, I thought this fight was signed, sealed, and delivered.
              The are fighting over who's name goes first on the bill and who walks out last.

Comment

I smell catch weight issues

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  Sergio is like a bigger longer, slicker version of Pacquiao with better footwork and middleweight power.

Sergio's left hand is going to retire cotto.
                  What... the... fawk... Martinez and Manny fight NOTHING like each other. Not even this latest version of Manny fights off his back foot, lowering his hands and sticking his hands out. People are a bit too high on Martinez, he is on a quick decline and it's not his fault, but no one beats old age.

He is 39 years old and will be coming off 2 knee surgeries on the same leg. Sergio didn't have his legs in his last fight after his latest surgery, and now he'll be doing it again. He is uses his feet as much as his legs, if he's stationary he'll be nothing but a guy with his hands at his sides with no mobility, Cotto is good enough to beat that, even at this stage of his career.

Comment

Cotto pulled this same thing for the Margirito rematch with a catchweight, the fight was made. I'm sure a CW is the issue here and it's not being talked about, but I blame Sergio for this. He has talked MAD **** about Cotto in public for something that happened in private supposedly. And he said he would fight Cotto at 155 and only ask for 20% of the purse, personally I think that is the problem. Cotto probably said Sergio wasn't a man his word when Martinez said **** that mess and asking for no CW or 159.

Comment

easy problems to fix.Martinez will agree to cottos terms.

Comment

Working...
                      X