No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Zab Judah alleged agreement on rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
    Boxscore has an article posted that Danny and Zab spoke in brooklyn about staging their rematch. Thoughtsssss?????????"peeleft:
    All my thoughts about this guy are in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      They test all fighters after the fights why the hell would that be holding Matthysse from signing, in reality its Danny's dad trying to keep his son from getting KTFO!
      Lol where have u been, stuck under a ****in rock??? Those test aren't good enough now in days. You gotta do random testing before and after the fight. Too many guys been popping up dirty so it's almost a must to have random testing for these fights. But in reality u don't care, u just wanna see Danny get the ktfo. Lucas from what I'm hearing is hesitant to take the test. Which is a shame.

Comment

I don't even think it's Danny, it's probably his father telling him to duck.

Comment

Lucas is his mandatory. I would imagine theyd find a way for him to keep his belt. Im hoping the fight still gets made.

Comment

Not that haters really care about this kind of stuff, but has this been confirmed by a credible source?

If this is true, I would think that the fight only makes sense in Brooklyn and Philly, but I'm not even sure any city/venue would want to see Judah fight anyone again really. He fought well in the last fight, especially the final rounds. But I actually just thought it was a good way to cap his career and just hang them up.

I'm sure he may be capable of more good fights though, but just not against this opponent, again. It may end up worse the second time around just like it did for Morales. Maybe Peterson or Alexander are better matches at this point.

Anyways, the first fight attracted previously uninterested viewers when the Angel and Judah beef began. They seemed agreeable with each other in the ring after the decision. Money making ploy or not, they will probably need another hype up to sell a rematch, even more so IMO.

GBP mentioned there was an unofficial 140 tourney in play and apparently Angel says no to it. If it hasn't been scrapped already, scrap it and just make the best fights.

I personally feel that Garcia vs. Matt has to get made next or if not we may have to toss it in the poop can along with JM Lopez vs. Gamboa, Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, etc.

In time we will find out how smart Al Haymon really is as well as GBP for that matter. If the fight is next and is promoted well it will do good numbers, but it may still do good numbers if it is not next and Garcia and Matt are matched well with other fighters, have good wins (or at the very least, close losses) and then fight each other later down the line.

But guess what folks? At the end of the day, it really don't matter and personally I ain't gonna give a damn what the fight makers decide to do with these two, cause I'm gonna watch good/great boxing regardless at some point if health permits it. Good day!
            Last edited by Fistic; 06-27-2013, 02:58 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Philly makes sense so that his loved ones can have a quick service and burial.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Philly makes sense so that his loved ones can have a quick service and burial.
                For which Garcia? or both?

Comment

Working...
                X