No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitscko Is Vulnerable Now... NOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitscko Is Vulnerable Now... NOT

What's up with everyone wanting to NOW fight the older bro instead of the younger bro? Are we going to base it off of one fight where he allowed a slap at the weighin & allowed a mouthful of spit to land on his little bro' right before his bout without reprimand?

So Chisora lasted the distance.. big deal.. well it's always A big deal when Vitali doesn't stop you so I DO understand the retirement backlash... but let's keep it real people... until someone wins more than 2 rds in a fight vs the older bro...

Vitali will keep on dominating like no one else before him... Think about that final stat for a second.. After 5 rds is completed IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to WIN on the scorecards vs him.... HE'S THE ONLY ONE IN BOXING HISTORY to NOT ALLOW 3 RDS on the scorecards to his opposition in a bout. Respect the legend of VK.

Welcome back! What do you think of Chisora-Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Welcome back! What do you think of Chisora-Haye?
      Well thx.... me thinks they both kill each other off & the brother's take pictures & put it on Facebook.

Comment

Didn't Vitali himself say his sports career is coming to an end? I'm sure I read that headline on here.

Comment

Great to see you back man.

All Mr Invisible would do is call someone a hater for 10 pages and then rage quit in the end. Now we can get back to real debates!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Great to see you back man.

All Mr Invisible would do is call someone a hater for 10 pages and then rage quit in the end. Now we can get back to real debates!
            Thanks... son. Great to be back. As long as they allow me to bring facts into debates without turning off my switch.. i will defend Klitschko honor!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Didn't Vitali himself say his sports career is coming to an end? I'm sure I read that headline on here.
              That's Vitali's decision to make as no one is sending him into retirement by coming close to winning 3 rds vs him in a bout. 46 bouts barely a dozen rds lost equals fighting into his 60's if he chooses fit.

Comment

The fact that nobody can win more than 2 rounds has always astounded me when it comes to Vitali. It's just mythical **** that will probably always be overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  The fact that nobody can win more than 2 rounds has always astounded me when it comes to Vitali. It's just mythical **** that will probably always be overlooked.
                  What KILLS me is that even the haters can't admit how astounding a boxing lesson he has given all 46 different opposition (win or lose). Comes a time where the weak opposition card has to be put to rest. He's done about twenty different things NO BOXER has ever done.. I could understand one or two feats... but we're talking Wilt Chamberlain dominance here & even haters can admit his comp was better than Wilt who was taking on 6ft 6 centers on a nightly basis.

When will we start to realize.. it's him that is making every single opponent inept & NOT his opposition making him look good. I wholeheartedly believe Vitali Klitschko does this to ANY boxer in boxing history..... i've seen nothing else or ***** in his armor besides a pair of injuries that halted NORMAL dominance.
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 05-20-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Vitali is one the greatest ever

Comment

Working...
                    X