Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Shut up you lying bįtch Lololol, you are running from chollo and paying people to vote for you - how pathetic
    Being totally impartial in this matter, paying is a bribe, if Larry or ANY poster is paying others to vote for them it’s a DQ in this poll. I’m sure DramaShow will concur?

Comment

• Here's what happened without a doubt. Larry got several people to vote for him, possibly including a few of his own alts. 5 or 6 votes in total. Then appears people began trolling and put more obvious alt votes on Larry. Now over half of "posters" voting for Larry are dud accounts. I personally wouldn't have a problem if Larry had gone away and got his old buddies to vote for him. It's the alts that ruined it.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        more lies from this clown..dude you even lied and said mods put lounge poster of the year in your title..you bought it yourself

You mad cause I won that poll and you didn’t? LOLOLOL

Why did you post a fake flight? I am going to stay in this thread it’s entertaining exposing you for the fraud that you are

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Here's what happened without a doubt. Larry got several people to vote for him, possibly including a few of his own alts. 5 or 6 votes in total. Then appears people began trolling and put more obvious alt votes on Larry. Now over half of "posters" voting for Larry are dud accounts. I personally wouldn't have a problem if Larry had gone away and got his old buddies to vote for him. It's the alts that ruined it.
          Agree with your deductions Sir.

Comment

• Now he’s making threads about me in the thunderdome whilst having me on ignore

LOL! You mad Larry?

Bonified bįtch

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              poll closes on the 1st..the numbers will tell the tale..cant change facts...may the best poster win!!!
              Poll closes on the 1st but there will be a seperate announcement thread with the winner once i have filtered through the votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                You mad cause I won that poll and you didn’t? LOLOLOL

Why did you post a fake flight? I am going to stay in this thread it’s entertaining exposing you for the fraud that you are
                Actually you won twice in that poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Here's what happened without a doubt. Larry got several people to vote for him, possibly including a few of his own alts. 5 or 6 votes in total. Then appears people began trolling and put more obvious alt votes on Larry. Now over half of "posters" voting for Larry are dud accounts. I personally wouldn't have a problem if Larry had gone away and got his old buddies to vote for him. It's the alts that ruined it.
                  That’s exactly what happened and it’s totally unfair, he should be banned for this.

BostonGuy
                  TBear
                  BIGPOPPAPUMP

Can you please investigate this?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Being totally impartial in this matter, paying is a bribe, if Larry or ANY poster is paying others to vote for them it’s a DQ in this poll. I’m sure DramaShow will concur?
                    I would need irrefutable proof of that. The only comment ive seen is from 2014 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Poll closes on the 1st but there will be a seperate announcement thread with the winner once i have filtered through the votes.
                      That’s only fair and the mods will help you investigate. No doubt they will ban Larry when they find out he paid people off and used his alts

Comment

Working...
                      X