Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by True That View Post
    The DAZN fight card tonight was very entertaining. I wasn't expecting much and wasn't expecting to be entertained as much as I was. A couple of Heavyweight prospects scored entertaining KO's and Devin Haney showed great skill and that one punch KO in the 7th round, wow, that was brutal.

Good entertaining night of boxing.
    Don't forget the women's fight, bro. It set the scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Hopefully, this next Fonseca level guy he's fighting next, wakes him up. I don't think so tho. He'll KO that mando quick.

I wanted him to fight Fortuna at 135.
      Yer that's what he needs to be put in with a tough opponent that will make him earn it.
      I mean Davis has HUGE ability it would be a shame to see it wasted.

Comment

Hearn is butthurt. "There's a guy called Gervonta Davis."

Devin is a couple of levels below Gervonta. I like Haney but wasn't impressed much. Moran wouldn't last two rounds with Davis.
        Davis seriously needs to take control of his career, all the talent to be a superstar yet fighting 1ce a year and even that against cans... mayweather promotions are f@@@ing up his career... all the time out the ring only gives young guys like him time to start getting into trouble outside the ring and potentially end up flushing there career down the gutter. Haney will probably become a bigger attraction in boxing then gervonta does...

Comment

• Nice right hand

Comment

Don't forget the women's fight, bro. It set the scene.
            I tuned in when that fight ended, I didn't get to see it. But I can rewind to watch it later.

Comment

• Originally posted by super-x View Post
              Davis seriously needs to take control of his career, all the talent to be a superstar yet fighting 1ce a year and even that against cans... mayweather promotions are f@@@ing up his career... all the time out the ring only gives young guys like him time to start getting into trouble outside the ring and potentially end up flushing there career down the gutter. Haney will probably become a bigger attraction in boxing then gervonta does...
              Yes sir. I agree. Green K. I see good things, though, like Davis getting his crap together. I remain an optimist.

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
                I tuned in when that fight ended, I didn't get to see it. But I can rewind to watch it later.
                Great fight. It made me resub with DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by super-x View Post
                  Moran went the distance with Jose Pedraza who went the distance with Vasiliy Lomachenko. Moran has never been stopped. Also, the fight tonight was promoted by Hearn and Haney himself. Haney has a great team behind him. You are clueless!

Comment

• Great win its time for DH to step up to the elite 135! No more cans! At 135 he should teach tank davis some manners! Does anyone know why DH fights with his mouth open!? I noticed that since the 2nd round till the KO! Moran had no business being there after the 5th round why the corner allowed him is beyond me!!!! Boxing should do more to protect fighters who have no chance of winning and have no need for unnecessary pusnishment! Corners should begin to be held accountable for the negligence they show towards their own fighter for chris sake!

Comment

• Originally posted by the secret View Post
                      Moran went the distance with Jose Pedraza who went the distance with Vasiliy Lomachenko. Moran has never been stopped. Also, the fight tonight was promoted by Hearn and Haney himself. Haney has a great team behind him. You are clueless!
                      Than you should know the tow that those 2 fights took on moran! Pedraza was a war loma was another war and you expect for moran not the step off that ring with somewhat less of himself! I can assure you the moran you saw tonight was not the same mora that fought pedraza! And i take no credit away from him but boxing is a tough sport and no matter how elite the fighter is everytime they get hit they steps off that ring with less of himself.
                      DH should have no problem cleaning the 135! Let just hope next opponent is someone ranked this time!
                      Last edited by Catrin; 05-25-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X