No announcement yet.

The winner of Thurman and Pacquiao should not fight Spence/Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Spence is gonna have the most belts after he beats porter. What you’re saying is nonsense
    Nothing signed there as yet.

But he needs to fight Crawford rather than Manny's sparring partner and Thurman's leftovers.

Why are you against Crawford fighting Spence.

That fight should be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      So what? It doesn't take away the fact that mikey was a top p4p fighter and undefeated.

Yes, yes it does

Comment

You say Thurman stepped up and fought the likes of Porter but Spence is supposed to fight Porter next as well. So how is that not stepping up? Garcia is fighting the Granados of the world

Comment

Spence fighting Danny is like Joshua fighting Kovalev or Gvozdyk. i don`t care about this ****.

I agree, Porter, Thurman and Pacquiao are taking big risks in division, and so should Crawford and Spence.

I mean, the biggest name on Crawford`s resume is Khan..

Comment

Spence is about to fight Porter in a unification.

Crawford might be fighting Danny Garcia.

So Thurman or Pacquioa should fight whomever- in which case they will be unproven as well

Comment

Why are "boxing fans" so against Spence - Crawford fight?

That is the fight we all wanna se, just like Wilder -Joshua in hw division.

Top guys should fight top guys not top 20 guys or guys from lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Nothing signed there as yet.

But he needs to fight Crawford rather than Manny's sparring partner and Thurman's leftovers.

Why are you against Crawford fighting Spence.

That fight should be happening.
                When did I say I was against it? I’m also not against wilder vs fury but neither are gonna happen.

Manny ducked spence after seeing going to the fight and saying he wants the winner. He wanted Garcia only

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  When did I say I was against it? I’m also not against wilder vs fury but neither are gonna happen.

Manny ducked spence after seeing going to the fight and saying he wants the winner. He wanted Garcia only

Well Spence and Crawford better fight then.

Why are they making excuses?

Comment

Well Spence and Crawford better fight then.

Why are they making excuses?
                    Stop playing stupid you know why both fights aren’t happening. And when spence beats porter he’ll have 2 belts and will still be the best fight for Thurman it manny

Comment

Until they fight each other.

Pacquiao made his career of taking tough fight after tough fight.

Thurman has also stepped up fought the likes of Garcia and Porter.

And now they put their titles on the line and fight each other

Crawford and Spence need to earn their shot and by fighting easy fight after easy fight doesn't do it

Yes they will be both calling out the winner of this bout.

They don't deserve their shot.

They need to step up and fight each other and the winner will deserve a shot.

And if I was Pacquiao or Thurman I would demand that is what happens before they get their shot.
                      When did manny take tough fight after tough fight? You are severely over exaggerating Manny’s career progression to try and make this thread valid.

Manny isn’t a real champion. He is fighting Thurman because he is essentially his mando. Once they settle who is the WBA champ, it is only natural that the winner fight another champion next.

Imo the winner of manny/Thurman should fight Crawford and then the winner of Spence/porter after so we have a unification fight between 2 multiple belt champions. That will establish not only a unified champ but a lineal one as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X