No announcement yet.

Days Gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Days Gone

anyone tried this yet? been playing it since friday release. i like the survival and desolation of it. its a dubbed down RDR with less sht to worry about like eating and clothing

I like it, pretty solid game.

Comment

I saw a lot of average/negative reviews but I've enjoyed it so far. Feels quite Walking Dead to me with the environment and more so as I use the crossbow mostly. Ran in to my first horde, I was getting chased by 4-5 and jumped on my bike to escape. I went round the corner and they were everywhere, tried to skid round but got ripped up with the quickness.

It's a little bit glitchy at times. I was fighting a bear and it sort of froze and slid backwards across the screen like it was doing a moonwalk. At certain times while riding the bike it distorts and jumps a little. Hopefully they patch these because other than that it's been good.

I like the fact animals fight the freakers/zombies aswell as attack you. A wolf attacked me as I was clearing out nests and the freakers jumped on the wolf allowing me to take cover then pick them off from range with my crossbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        I saw a lot of average/negative reviews but I've enjoyed it so far. Feels quite Walking Dead to me with the environment and more so as I use the crossbow mostly. Ran in to my first horde, I was getting chased by 4-5 and jumped on my bike to escape. I went round the corner and they were everywhere, tried to skid round but got ripped up with the quickness.

It's a little bit glitchy at times. I was fighting a bear and it sort of froze and slid backwards across the screen like it was doing a moonwalk. At certain times while riding the bike it distorts and jumps a little. Hopefully they patch these because other than that it's been good.

I like the fact animals fight the freakers/zombies aswell as attack you. A wolf attacked me as I was clearing out nests and the freakers jumped on the wolf allowing me to take cover then pick them off from range with my crossbow.
        yeah screw the reviews. this game gets my heart and anxiety goin lol. yeah the sound glitch sucks. before that bear fight i damn near had a heart attack when i turned the corner to get to my bike. i was hyped to fight the bear but the SOB was stuck inside the gas station and stayed there. def another glitch. other than that, i play really careful and stealthy like i would in a real life scenario.

Comment

Haven't played it yet but have watched a few people doing so on that Twitch site. Looks fun. I'll probably buy it sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            yeah screw the reviews. this game gets my heart and anxiety goin lol. yeah the sound glitch sucks. before that bear fight i damn near had a heart attack when i turned the corner to get to my bike. i was hyped to fight the bear but the SOB was stuck inside the gas station and stayed there. def another glitch. other than that, i play really careful and stealthy like i would in a real life scenario.
            Yeah me too. When I turned that corner and seen the horde my heart started racing. The same when I came out an abandoned building, it was so quiet then I see a red beam flash past me and my heart starts going again. It was a sniper woman walking across a field. I keep stepping in bear traps aswell, god damn it.

I enjoy playing stealthy aswell. One of my fav parts is discovering a new camp, parking the bike, pulling out the binoculars and marking targets and deciding the best way to taking them all out one by one without being detected.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Yeah me too. When I turned that corner and seen the horde my heart started racing. The same when I came out an abandoned building, it was so quiet then I see a red beam flash past me and my heart starts going again. It was a sniper woman walking across a field. I keep stepping in bear traps aswell, god damn it.

I enjoy playing stealthy aswell. One of my fav parts is discovering a new camp, parking the bike, pulling out the binoculars and marking targets and deciding the best way to taking them all out one by one without being detected.
              i love finding bunkers! i wish there was a way to turn off the radar. i wish there were more items tho rather than just scraps and med kit parts.
              the other thing that bugs me the most is the directional audio.. its terrible. like youd hear a freaker fking scream and theres noone around.

Comment

Usually, and more often today, the more hyped up a game is, the worst the reviews are. The reviews for this game are pretty bad/mixed. It was so, so hyped, hyped to death, hyped like crazy. I haven't played it so I can't say, but I admit I was never too hyped about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Usually, and more often today, the more hyped up a game is, the worst the reviews are. The reviews for this game are pretty bad/mixed. It was so, so hyped, hyped to death, hyped like crazy. I haven't played it so I can't say, but I admit I was never too hyped about it.
                  waited 2 years for this.
                  its not a perfect game but playing it like you would in real life scenario makes it fun. its pretty much training if this apocalypse ever come true.

Comment

i've been keeping up with this game! how is it? worth the money?

Comment

Working...
                    X