Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather turned pro @ 26 years old - is that calculated ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather turned pro @ 26 years old - is that calculated ducking?

Just wondering because haters say Floyd is a calculated cherrypicker since he requested random blood test to avoid Manny.

Oh and he somehow avoided everyones prime by retiring for 1.5 years.

Yet Lomachenckeo avoided professional boxing for years and gets a pass. 2nd fight doe.

What if Floyd stayed amatuer until 26 and still remained undefeated?

Isn't that ducking?

what is with all the comparing Loma and Floyd lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Just wondering because haters say Floyd is a calculated cherrypicker since he requested random blood test to avoid Manny.

Yet Lomachenckeo avoided professional boxing for years and gets a pass. 2nd fight doe.

Isn't that ducking?
      Don't let the posters that are part of the very worst segment of Loma's fan base irritate you so much that you make threads like this. You can't win. They are not interested in having a reasonable, fact based, adult discussion about Loma. Avoid these clowns.

Most of Loma's fan base are decent. Debate with these Loma fans that make up the other part of his fan base. The ones that can handle a reasonable discussion and don't have a fit if you criticize Loma fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        what is with all the comparing Loma and Floyd lately?
        Loma fans are still mad about the salidoe thing.

They've been slandering Floyd's accomplishments to bolster Lomas weak resume I guess.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Don't let the posters that are part of the very worst segment of Loma's fan base irritate you so much that you make threads like this. You can't win. They are not interested in having a reasonable, fact based, adult discussion about Loma. Avoid these clowns.

Most of Loma's fan base are decent. Debate with these Loma fans that make up the other part of his fan base. The ones that can handle a reasonable discussion and don't have a fit if you criticize Loma fairly.
          Has a hater ever made such distinction in regards to Floyds fan base for the sake of a debate?

We both know random YouTube comments speak for all Floyd fans better know as "the bros." That includes Broners ****ery too.

Loma fans all the same fan base to me.
          That includes lil g.

**** em.

Comment

Do you ever post about any other fighter than Floyd? I guess a little bit about Lomachenko now (because of Floyd) but you should watch more boxing. You are a boxer fan not a boxing fan. Watch the sport.

I think you'll find in real life a lot of people like BOTH fighters but clowns like you make it a race thing online and make assumptions. How old are you? 15? You act like it with the "Wah wah his fans are mean and say this wah wah my fighter is the bestest ever wah wah".

Comment

Has a hater ever made such distinction in regards to Floyds fan base for the sake of a debate?

We both know random YouTube comments speak for all Floyd fans better know as "the bros." That includes Broners ****ery too.

Loma fans all the same fan base to me.
              That includes lil g.

**** em.
              Look, I know that all of us are thrown into one label as "Floyd fans" and have a bunch of stereotypes made about us. I commend you for getting in the mud with posters that do that because I do as well.

That said, I try to really differentiate when it comes to Loma because I like him and respect how highly skilled he is. Unfortunately, he has a group of fans that use him for agenda driven purposes.

I agree with you saying "f-ck them" but not all Loma fans. I separate them from the whole the same way I used to separate the cool Larry Bird fans from the KKK wing of his base.

Don't let them irritate you into making threads like this that come off as whiny and racially motivated.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-17-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Loma fans are still mad about the salidoe thing.

They've been slandering Floyd's accomplishments to bolster Lomas weak resume I guess.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy as usual.
                I'm considered resident loma hater because I pointed out that his resume is nowhere near what its made out to be.

The wins of Certain fighters moving up &/or becoming champs at a much younger age than loma are considered meh but loma is referred to as "p4p picasso,atgreatest since ali,etc.etc." for beating fighters at 126 & 130 that are on the level of a kirkland or a trout possibly & several that aren't. Loma has no business fighting anyone whos below a natural 130 lb fighter.

If loma was to beat someone like mikey or tank or even berchelt then his rankings as p4p#1 & legend etc. might finally be justified,but as of right this minute hes looked slightly above champ average at 135 but nowhere near thus unbeatable atg hes touted as.
                Last edited by kushking; 04-17-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I'm not going to be as nice as everyone else in this thread sugarcoating the obvious...This is a dumba.s.s thread. "Lomachenko ducked turning pro" really...

Comment

Isn't that ducking?
                    I feel the exact same way about gggs ameture record but at least the great Loma started fighting good fights right away the other guy ggg was fighting double digit loss no hopers till about his 20th which by then he just upgraded to fighting bums that he was heavily favored to beat. It wasn’t till the end of his career about his 36th fight that he finally fought good fights but keep in mind that had he wanted to be great he would have taken more risks but he kept it comfortable

Comment

Working...
                    X