Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrion's speech was clutch as always but i suspect he'll get no fuking props with Tywin stealing it all. Joffrey's phagginess was hilarious as always, Sansa pwned him when talking about Rob.

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Yeah, I didn't like that scene.

But I suppose that it is a fantasy series, and they had one of the best magicians in the world, or something.

I'm not a big fan of Hollywood special effects though. One of the main reasons I prefer to watch foreign films when it comes to action (like Hong Kong films--that and for the martial arts quality of course).
    You seen "The Raid" yet? What you think?
    Last edited by Mikhnienko; 05-29-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Might be just me, but didn't it look like Cersei pushed her son in front a little when they busted down the door, almost like she was using him as a shield?

Comment

• absolutely dug the last episode...Daddy Lannister to the rescue

Joffrey is such a lil b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          absolutely dug the last episode...Daddy Lannister to the rescue

Joffrey is such a lil b1tch
          It was ok...I'd like the finale to be 1 hr 30min - 2hr but hey who am I, a fan, to say what's right to do

I think many will be disappointed in the finale, I see it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            It was ok...I'd like the finale to be 1 hr 30min - 2hr but hey who am I, a fan, to say what's right to do

I think many will be disappointed in the finale, I see it coming.

just ok? i thought it was VERY entertaining...from the beginning to the end

as for the finale, i agree...they're gonna cliffhanger the **** out of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
              it would have been better if they just burned.

yea...how AWESOME would that have been?!?!? a regular fire that the fleet just sails past!

i can picture you sitting at home going 'hell yea...now THAT is a realistic spin on a show about dragons!'

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                just ok? i thought it was VERY entertaining...from the beginning to the end

as for the finale, i agree...they're gonna cliffhanger the **** out of us
                lol it was very entertaining but someone in here went WAY over the top, talking about it was the most action packed episode ever in tv history...gimme a fucking break .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
                  i haven't been watching the show.

did jorah try to rape dany yet?

it's fecked up that after the failed rape attempt he sells dany to xaro.

sure sure.....

Comment

• Fuck The Hound. He will now be considered a Fugitive Traitor, just like Barristan Selmy.

Hope he dies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Fuck The Hound. He will now be considered a Fugitive Traitor, just like Barristan Selmy.

Hope he dies!

that was dope when he said 'fock the king' and walked off

Comment

Working...
                      X