Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now the Haymon fans are saying Crawford doesn't deserve 50% against Spence........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now the Haymon fans are saying Crawford doesn't deserve 50% against Spence........

The same people that said Wilder should get 50% against Joshua. You can't make this **** up. Crawford is closer to Spence in drawing power than Wilder was with Joshua. You biased clowns, especially their forum leader Motorcity welch.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-24-2019, 09:15 AM.

50/50 is fair IMO

Comment

Bud deserves 50... Spence is too big...too strong.. I love bud, but he’s gonna be at a size disadvantage.
      50/50 seems fair, but let their people negotiate an equitable|acceptable division of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The same people that said Wilder should get 50% against Joshua. You can't make this **** up. Crawford is closer to Spence in drawing power than Wilder was with Joshua. You biased clowns, especially their forum leader Motorcity welch.
        If Spence beats Porter and then the winner of Thurman/Pacquiao and those fights do better numbers than Crawford’s PPV’s. Would that change your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          If Spence beats Porter and then the winner of Thurman/Pacquiao and those fights do better numbers than Crawford’s PPV’s. Would that change your mind?
          No they'd still be hypocrites. Joshua was 10x the draw Wilder was, had 3 of the 4 titles and they were saying 50/50 was fair. They are flip flopping clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            No they'd still be hypocrites. Joshua was 10x the draw Wilder was, had 3 of the 4 titles and they were saying 50/50 was fair. They are flip flopping clowns.
            That’s not what I asked. Wilder-AJ are irrelevant to Crawford-Spence.

I was asking if Spence was to beat Porter and then Pac/Thurman and did better numbers in the process, would he then deserved more then 50/50?

Are you actually interested in Crawford-Spence or is this just another excuse for the AJ and Wilder fanboys to point score AGAIN...😴

Comment

It'd be a multi division unified champ against a unified welterweight champ, generally viewed as the top 2 in the division.
              Spence with potentially better views vs Crawford on more guaranteed money.
              50/50 sounds about right imho.

Let's get on with it.

Comment

Despite Spence's better PPV numbers (which was more Mikey than Spence), Crawford has actually earned more than Spence in their last several fights. But oh wait, the Haymon Harem want us to believe that PBC fighters get secret checks under the table in addition to their advertised purse.

Comment

50/50 is fine, but I think Crawford deserves a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    That’s not what I asked. Wilder-AJ are irrelevant to Crawford-Spence.

I was asking if Spence was to beat Porter and then Pac/Thurman and did better numbers in the process, would he then deserved more then 50/50?

Are you actually interested in Crawford-Spence or is this just another excuse for the AJ and Wilder fanboys to point score AGAIN...😴
                    This thread is about the hypocrisy of Haymon fanboys on this forum. If you don't like it, then don't enter.

Comment

Working...
                    X