Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC and its disgusting MEXICAN bum bashing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I must have missed PBC giving Ruiz Jr a contract when most thought he was finished, and within six months made him the first Mexican heavyweight champion of the world.

Damn Mexican haters down at PBC!
    What you mean Al Haymon made Ruiz a heavyweight champion??
    Are you fuccing stupid??
    Did Al Haymon fight for Andy??
    Andy Ruiz made himself a champion!
    FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      What you mean Al Haymon made Ruiz a heavyweight champion??
      Are you fuccing stupid??
      Did Al Haymon fight for Andy??
      Andy Ruiz made himself a champion!
      FACTS!
      Oh for Christ sakes. Seriously? That’s what you got from my post?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        haymons most protected and overpaid fighter is lsc. Is he black?
        Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post
        i must have missed pbc giving ruiz jr a contract when most thought he was finished, and within six months made him the first mexican heavyweight champion of the world.

Damn mexican haters down at pbc!
        Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
        leo santa cruz and andy ruiz seem to be doing very well?

Andy was broke and wanted to quit boxing when he was with top rank.
        Originally posted by frankie2jabs View Post
        maybe you forgot, andy ruiz jr., leo santa, mares, mikey garcia all mexican ....

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Oh for Christ sakes. Seriously? That’s what you got from my post?
          Punk that's what you said!
          Tell me I'm lying??!
          You said Al Haymon made Andy Ruiz a champion...
          How the fucc is that so????
          Andy Ruiz said he personally messaged Eddie Hearn and asked for the AJ fight so what the fucc did Al Haymon do for Andy Ruiz???
          Andy personally asked for the fight!
          Andy is the one who got in the ring and beat AJ so WTF did Al Haymon do for Andy in this fight??
          Not a goddamn thing! You fool's are Al Haymon nuttriders and you lames give him to much credit!
          Tell me im lying??!

Comment

Cota Vs Charlo was an awful mismatch

Ceja is alright

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Punk that's what you said!
              Tell me I'm lying??!
              You said Al Haymon made Andy Ruiz a champion...
              How the fucc is that so????
              Andy Ruiz said he personally messaged Eddie Hearn and asked for the AJ fight so what the fucc did Al Haymon do for Andy Ruiz???
              Andy personally asked for the fight!
              Andy is the one who got in the ring and beat AJ so WTF did Al Haymon do for Andy in this fight??
              Not a goddamn thing! You fool's are Al Haymon nuttriders and you lames give him to much credit!
              Tell me im lying??!
              you're an idiot.

Comment

Hymen/PBC has done NOTHING for Mexican boxers. Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                  It seem all PBC top fighters & upcoming top prospects is bum bash Mexican journeyman that have no chance! Why did Charlo fight Cota when he is coming off a lose to Jeison Rosario! Why didnt Charlo face Rosario instead! Its all part of the Mayweather/Al Haymon strategy to get Mexican fans to dislike their fighters and pay to watch them lose! Sorry to say it PBC but most Mexican fans ain't falling for that old trick! This ain't the early 2000s where we had no internet to stream illegally! Thank god for illegal streaming! **** THE PBC!
                  That is not true Vato, if that was there plan then why are they pushing fighters like Leo Santa Cruz, Mikey Garcia and Andy Ruiz Jr and recycling guys like Chris Arreola and Abner Mares; It's because they have a large Mexican and Chicano audience they are trying to appeal to? Mexican fighters love Al Haymon.

Comment

Looks like you guys are debating two different things. Cota I'm pretty sure is NOT a PBC fighter. Is the debate that PBC doesn't treat THEIR signed Mexican fighters well? Or is the debate that they use Mexican fighters like Cota in mismatches with their top prospects or in this case late replacement fights?

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                      It seem all PBC top fighters & upcoming top prospects is bum bash Mexican journeyman that have no chance! Why did Charlo fight Cota when he is coming off a lose to Jeison Rosario! Why didnt Charlo face Rosario instead! Its all part of the Mayweather/Al Haymon strategy to get Mexican fans to dislike their fighters and pay to watch them lose! Sorry to say it PBC but most Mexican fans ain't falling for that old trick! This ain't the early 2000s where we had no internet to stream illegally! Thank god for illegal streaming! **** THE PBC!
                      Yeah, just like DAZN's Canelo Fielding, GGG Rolls, and ESPN's Fury Schwarz bum bashing, Matchroom's AJ Takam bum bashing. Don't discriminate now.

Comment

Working...
                      X