No announcement yet.

Ever looked back on your life and say... I did nothing... nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    I'm not Hindu but I like some of the concepts there.
    Never mind......jhonny needs his road work..
    I pick up chihuahua turds..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Never mind......jhonny needs his road work..
      I pick up chihuahua turds..
      I hope you use a pooper scooper or some kind of glove...

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        I hope you use a pooper scooper or some kind of glove...
        Plastic bags, I get at my local grocery shop, mineral water, but.. if nobody is watching..

I walk away...
        Leaving a turd on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Plastic bags, I get at my local grocery shop, mineral water, but.. if nobody is watching..

I walk away...
          Leaving a turd on the streets.
          I used to walk my landlords dog just cuz he's my best bud...until he asked me to start picking up the poop with a thin plastic glove. I didn't walk him anymore...lol.

Different dog, same breed. But this one is neurotic. Constantly barks when outside, runs in circles and jumps on you. They paid 1k for her, then tried to sell her 3 times. Nobody wanted her.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I used to walk my landlords dog just cuz he's my best bud...until he asked me to start picking up the poop with a thin plastic glove. I didn't walk him anymore...lol.

Different dog, same breed. But this one is neurotic. Constantly barks when outside, runs in circles and jumps on you. They paid 1k for her, then tried to sell her 3 times. Nobody wanted her.
            I understand completely ...
            Jhonny is so hard headed...
            one time I drug dragged him through a few streets.

I’m used to being boss, master, but, jhonny was dragged by his neck through the streets... people called the cops..

I gave up trying to break him...

I’m just happy he loves boxing...

Comment

I try not to have regrets because if I could go back and change one thing, I might change everything. It could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                Only when I was an alcoholic like I lost an HTC Evo (best phone even if it was a brick) ipods, iphones, and $ Ffs Im surprised the laptop in my bag wasnt swipped

CHRIST & religion that revolves around JESUS replaced the empty void I had in my life & Ive been sober for 10 yrs thankfully.
                Love and respect homie..

I go to 12 step meetings.. regularly.. one day at a time brother... one day at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I try not to have regrets because if I could go back and change one thing, I might change everything. It could be worse.
                  Yeah, looking back, with a lil mirror... I’d of done this or that differently....

Big mirror looking back.... I think I kinda see the repercussions of bad choices...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I saw a movie about that...i think it was called 'revelations. Really cool movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X