No announcement yet.

So is Murica going to war with Iran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Kind of like selling guns to Saudi Arabia right? You know the people that committed 9/11
    No he doesn’t know.... that guy doesn’t really know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Something to think about, Iran international waters and airspace is only 12 miles from their shoreline. Not a lot of room for error there.
      Correct.

But we also know the two tankers they hit were in international waters.

So again, it all comes down to who you believe; the Iranian mullahs or the US military.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That's not what I said.

I stated my point clearly and in simple English.

If you need it repeated or clarified, just ask. But do not continue to make strawmen arguments, please.

I stated that clearly. Please re-read my point.

This time try and comprehend it first, as opposed to making strawmen out of it.

Now that I have, I expect my point that you've now avoided twice to be addressed.

I always demand two-way discourse, not one-way discourse (with only me addressing your points and answering your questions).

That's not how it works.
        You didn't though?............... I'm asking how you plan for Obama to be hung?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

You really are a sycophant aren't you? Sure he's going to handle it fairly quickly and easily, a country with a far greater, far more unified population with the added bonus of as ****ty of a terrain for invading armies as Afghanistan that also has a much stronger military then the two nations we invaded after 9/11 and are still involved in directly or indirectly nearly two decades later is going to be solved in a matter of months.
          Please watch the childish insults.

All I've said to wait and see how Trump handles it before you judge him.

That's hardly sycophantic behavior.

I know you superfans think he can do no right, but try and be somewhat intellectually honest and neutral here.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Trump wont want a ground war. IF he does go to war it will be bomb bomb bomb Iran and he'll hit them hard. Thats just my opinion anyway. I really hope he waits for them to do really screw up before he takes action if he does.

We dont need another war unless they really screw with us. I say send in the battle ships and wait for them to do some dumb **** like they always do and have it all on video with GPS.
            I think you hit it spot on.

Comment

You didn't though?............... I'm asking how you plan for Obama to be hung?
              I never said I planned it.

I'm not asking you again to stop making strawmen arguments. You've done it twice now, and with 3 strikes this quickly you will be out.

I always state my points directly and carefully, as the forum has many Gotcha! players.

I find it hard to believe anyone with a room temp IQ cant grasp them.

And yes, I consider you someone intelligent enough to grasp what I'm saying.

You're just avoiding it.

Like the plague.

Comment

If a US citizen sends cash to a group who has openly called for the destruction of the United States, and that country has committed/funded acts of terrorism, has he committed a crime?

The answer is simple guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I'm not pro-war
                  No of course not. You just fervently support war with Iran. Two totally different things.

Another key difference is who is our Commander-in-Chief now.

Lets just wait and see how Trump handles it.

If he does half as good with Iran as he did with our economy, the problem will be solved fairly quickly and easily.

He certainly cant handle Iran worse than his predecessor did, that's for sure.
                  This is delusion of the highest order.

Thinking war with Iran will go smoother than Iraq or Afghanistan requires you to stop thinking logically and to just cheerlead for Trump. Which you are doing a great job of, I might add.

That a president should be hanged for a piece of policy? It's not really worth addressing, what would he be hanged for? Treason? By making a deal with a nation that has never attacked the US mainland, has only been accused of attacking an oil liner? Plus you know the history and recent statements made by the US counsel shows that the president is almost immune to legal charges, by way of his office.... So what do you plan to try Obama for, AND seek the death penalty for?

Please address this point.

You really are a sycophant aren't you? Sure he's going to handle it fairly quickly and easily, a country with a far greater, far more unified population with the added bonus of as ****ty of a terrain for invading armies as Afghanistan that also has a much stronger military then the two nations we invaded after 9/11 and are still involved in directly or indirectly nearly two decades later is going to be solved in a matter of months.
                  This guy is seriously out of his mind. It's impressive that he is still able to form coherent sentences this deep into his senility. Granted that a lot of what he writes is copy pasted from previous posts of his. Including catch phrases he gets upset about when you use on him.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-20-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

That won't solve anything, you can't like firebomb the whole country anymore, especially in the Middle East which Iran can set on fire. We BARELY were able to bomb Serbia into submission, a country fighting multiple wars at the time, far more isolated internationally and FAR smaller.
                    No but you can hit key areas. Im sure we have key targets ready.

Comment

• 1bad is an actual moron. The guy cries about childish insults yet calls people stupid literally everyday on here

He has me on ignore someone remind him trump sold guns to the country responsible for 9/11

Comment

Working...
                      X