Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last night i saw the death of stalin. brillant film. steve buscemi and jeffrey tambor are awesome in it.

Comment

• Saw John Wick III last week. 9/10. He killed 139 people this time but there were two shoot outs with other people on his side so it could have been Halle Berry continues to prove she is a crap actress but did very well in the action scenes. Surprisingly so.

This weekend will be Godzilla's turn, but I am not expecting anything good. The Big Reptile has disappointed me before.

Comment

• OK I saw Godzilla last Sunday. We were in the theatre during the big storm, the one that caused a crane to crash into a building and killed a woman.

Anyway, very surprised at this flick. Yes, there was too much human emotional BS...I assume that these actors tell the producers they will do the movie but there has to be ONE scene where they cry or scream or chew the scenery. But there was also a lot of monster action. The Big G was terrifying....got seriously knocked down by Monster Zero Wilder-Fury fashion, but got up to remain King of the Monsters.

8/10. Get rid of that Brit actress with the stupid Arkansas name of Millie Bob and it gets a 9.

Comment

• Godzilla...

awesome flick...8.5/10

will watch again when it comes out on HBO

Comment

• Us (2/10)
            Some stupid shlt about alternate universes

Hotel Mumbai (9/10)
            Retelling of the attack on said Hotel. Well done.

Wick 3 - 8/10
            Exactly what you'd expect. I have 2 complaints One was Halle's part. Completely useless and silly (but she's the best looking person in the movie)

SPOILER.............

I hated the end. No way should Wick have survived and all they had to do was shoot that scrawny bltch.

Comment

• Captivated me from the start, then ending could have been better, I'd still give it a solid 8.

Comment

• does anybody know where can i watch midsommar? is horror movie from this year, can't seem to find it anywhere, not even one of those cam copies, nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  does anybody know where can i watch midsommar? is horror movie from this year, can't seem to find it anywhere, not even one of those cam copies, nothing.
                  I heard a good review of it.

As far as I know it's not even been released yet. Its just shown at Cannes film festival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Saw John Wick III last week. 9/10. He killed 139 people this time

Comment

• Just watched stolkholm it was alright but I wont recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X