No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue's Father Shoved By Team Rodriguez as Tensions Boil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    this is ggg vs canelo all over. Rodriguez via UD.
    No way in hell.

Rodríguez is sh.it

He barely won the fight against Moloney

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      I wonder how much Manny has in his bank, because he writing a very big check. Considering the admiration and respect Japanese people have for elders and parents, then add a pinch of kamikaze(which they all have) and the recipe is a complete shellacking on the behalf of the little monster. If Rodriguez figures out a way to beat this little Samurai then he must be talked about in the lb4lb ranking and Puerto Rico may finally have the heir to Cottos thrown...I bet my marbles on the former statement rather than the ladder.
      I think Matias has a chance to b the
      Cotto heir too, but he's in a really deep division, anxious to c how he does tho.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Lol what? Inoue already has an opponent if he wins.
        Lol I know that but , he can put pressure on Inoue to fight him after the tournament. Inoue fans say his this monster but never mention Nery. Nery wants to fight Inoue , he recently predicted , he'd KO Inoue in 6 rounds & I agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Nery's biggest win against another Japanese boxer was aided by his PED usage. If he ever fights Inoue, I'm willing to bet Inoue will avenge his fallen ally and knock his PED using ass into submission.
          That's the spirit! Let's push for that fight , let's hype it up & help make it happen.

Pantera predicted he'd KO Inoue in 6 rounds & I believe he'll do it. Nery is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            Yeah, good luck with that.
            Its a tough job for sure, not impossible though

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              I hope u comeback and don't hide like a bish when Rodriguez teach a boxing lesson to ur hypejob monster.

all the Ricans went into hiding in this thread i see.

Comment

Y'all noticed how the trainer was all up in Inoue's face during the referee's instructions trying to mean mug?

One and a half round right before his boy started shaking his bloody head on the canvas lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  That's false.

The positive test was one month before the fight and japanese people known that situation

And it was by tainted meat.

In the second fight Nery drained destroyed him easily

Nery is a skilled boxer, naturally Stronger than Inoue

He will kill him easily.
                  No, man. There was insufficient evidence to prove that it wasn't tainted meat. There's a difference.

Nery's a very good fighter and I can't say for sure which way this one would go, especially given Luis' size advantage, but are you seriously now trying to sell him coming in significantly overweight as a disadvantage in Yamanaka II? That's tornado level spin, man.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

all the Ricans went into hiding in this thread i see.
                    They always do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      No, man. There was insufficient evidence to prove that it wasn't tainted meat. There's a difference.

Nery's a very good fighter and I can't say for sure which way this one would go, especially given Luis' size advantage, but are you seriously now trying to sell him coming in significantly overweight as a disadvantage in Yamanaka II? That's tornado level spin, man.
                      Man, do you know that before Nery went down in order to cut weight, he was the favorite in the bets?

And after that, Nery looked like sh.it, all people from here was saying Yamanaka would kill Nery because he looked like zombie and drained.

After that, Yamanaka was the favorite in the bets in Japan.

Both fighters were in 128 pounds.

Nery only rehydrated 8 pouns in 18 hours.

Jacobs rehydrated 12 in 8 hours.

Nery won the rematch against Yamanaka because his speed, reflexes, boxing skills, not weight

Yamanaka said that in the interview

Comment

Working...
                      X