No announcement yet.

wilder/ortiz 2 on ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Fury got screwed the last time. Why would he put his trust in a group who wouldnt pay him what he deserved for the rematch? Other than the 2 kd,Wilder looked like elephant sh.it in there being outboxed, outsmarted, etc?

And another PPV brought to you by Haymon. Fu.ck that shi.t! He's flooding the market with ppvs and drowining out the casuals.
    lol..spence/garcia did fine...wilder/fury did fine.....prob both did alot better than spence/khan lol

lol@believing he wasnt going to get what he deserved from haymon......he left because he got touched up real good and didnt like it.....haymon and his people have plenty of money......

plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch
      Even when its against Wilder, the most feared right hand in the history of boxing!!!!!

OMFG no way anyone is that brave!!!!!

and all for 500k!!!!!!
      Last edited by leeroy84; 04-25-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Just 2 points:

1. why would we need to see a rematch of this fight?
        2. If we must, why the f-ck would it be a PPV?
        ppv because if fury is going to duck a rematch and aj is going to further delay a fight haymon/wilder need to take a gamble...

you just saw what DAZN offered...wilder was a loyal good boy and put his trust in his people.....but wilders financial demands are going to increase with each fight....how else will you meet that if fury and aj stall further?

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
          Even when its against Wilder, the most feared right hand in the history of boxing!!!!!

OMFG no way anyone is that brave!!!!!

and all for 500k!!!!!!
          500k lol..what kind of nonsensical BS are you spewing? lol...get a grip

Comment

hahah yes dramatic effect does work!!

OK, I'm more than happy to concede for my pleasure, please tell me Ortiz's Purse in his first fight with Wilder and I will edit my post accordingly. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
              hahah yes dramatic effect does work!!

OK, I'm more than happy to concede, please tell me Ortiz's Purse in his first fight with Wilder and I will edit my post accordingly. Thanks
              ur an idiotic spazz

we were referencing a rematch with fury....you said why would fury want it when he wasnt going to get paid his worth? all of the sudden you jumped to ortiz's purse when we were talking about fury

if ortiz rematches wilder on ppv he will likely make around what hearn offered him...it wont be no 500k you dumb ****

i already see what you are...a nonsensical troll....fugg off...im not giving you anymore attention

Comment

ur an idiotic spazz

we were referencing a rematch with fury....you said why would fury want it when he wasnt going to get paid his worth? all of the sudden you jumped to ortiz's purse when we were talking about fury

if ortiz rematches wilder on ppv he will likely make around what hearn offered him...it wont be no 500k you dumb ****

i already see what you are...a nonsensical troll....fugg off...im not giving you anymore attention
                Lol at your rant but you have me confused with someone else.

I am replying to the thread you are typing in.

So, out of interest and pleasure...

How much do you think Ortiz is going to get in his "in the pocket" rematch????

Then I can go back and put that number in my first comment, then I'll laugh and we can move on.

Comment

lol..spence/garcia did fine...wilder/fury did fine.....prob both did alot better than crawf/khan lol

lol@believing he wasnt going to get what he deserved from haymon......he left because he got touched up real good and didnt like it.....haymon and his people have plenty of money......plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch
                  1. Thanks to the Mexican
                  2.. Those were his own words. He wanted 50/50 for the rematch, they didnt come close...
                  3. Fury's been cracked and kd before, not believing your hype
                  4. Fury, in an interview, said rematch in UK.....then crickets from PBC

Comment

ur an idiotic spazz

http://tsmsportz.com/boxing/deontay-...s-ortiz-purse/

Okay so, since you never replied I did a bit of digging and yes!!! you are correct!!! Luis Ortiz made a guaranteed $1.5m against Deontay Wilder!!

Are you happy for my to change my first comment to suit yours???

Are you happy that I'm still going to laugh at that meagre amount Luis Ortiz accepted and will accept to face "big bad Wilder's killer right hand" rather than $5m+ to face slow, robotic concussive Anthony Joshua??????

"plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch" - Curt Henning 04.25.19

EDIT: and btw, I am no troll. I am a boxing fan, in every fight I follow the fighter I perceive as the best boxer, that't it.

Wilder is awful and king kan't is his best win :-( Just spend some time watching his fights, he's borderline top 10... 8 at a push

Ortiz has Jennings as his best win ffs and his Cuban "amateur" record is about as honest as Castro's dictatorship

so fugg you too
                    Last edited by leeroy84; 04-25-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Wilder already KOed him and Ortiz has no notable wins. This should not be on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X