No announcement yet.

More Proof Bob wants Spence vs Crawford. Propose 50/50 deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Not shifting anything. Spence is the bigger draw. Crawford doesn't bring as much to the table. Crawford was guaranteed 3 million in his last fight. Spence was guaranteed 8 million in his last fight. It's not even close.

Since when does the P4P list determine financial splits? Financial splits are determined by drawing power. The P4P list always over hyped Arum's fighters because Arum has had the media in his pocket for 50 years.
    No, his minimum is 3.25 million, not 3.65 million. 3.65 million is what he got in his last fight.

Yes I do know. It's you that has no way of knowing anything about any of this stuff. Top Rank is going to lose money on this fight because they had to over pay Khan. Crawford knows that. He's only guaranteed 3.25 million for the fight. He has a healthy PPV upside, but the fight is unlikely to do enough buys for Crawford to get an upside. Arum had Rafael report 5.5 and 5 so Crawford could save face because fans like you don't understand that sometimes you have to over pay the B-side to get his name on your resume. Just like when Cotto made so much more than Canelo did when they fought.
    Originally posted by killakali View Post
    U are contradicting himself. Cotto Canelo is he reflect reason why crawford Spence is a 50-50 split lmao.

U just said Crawford got 3 mil for khan. Now 3.25.

I always thought Crawford Khan would lose money. Not as much as PBC lost on Pacquiao vs broner but still a loser. Spence Garcia wasn’t a very profitable ppv either
    Just ignore the cuck fa.ggot...hes the reincarnation of Malcolm X and is as racist as Donald Trump...pro black and ONLY black.

Crawford made $5.5 against Khan. Not $3, 3.5, 3.65, 3.33333333, or 3.210.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...money-how-much

You are not am accountant. You are not a part of PBC or any fighters camp. You are probably having grandiose delusions.

Please. Take your medicine you loon

Comment

No, he doesn't do massive numbers compared to Wilder. Wilder's last fight generated more PPV revenue than Joshua's last fight. Even still, I've repeatedly said Wilder doesn't deserve 50/50, just as Crawford doesn't deserve 50/50.
      No it didn't and anyway even if that was true that was once. We could put that down to fury. We cant compare wilders other numbers they are too small. Buts a ppv star now not then, let's be fair so fair enough. Let's compare wilder v breazeale earnings against Joshua's when it happens.

Comment

u said it. Not me.
        No, you're lying again. I never said PBC paid me. You made that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Crawford made $5.5 against Khan.
          You have absolutely no way of knowing if that's true.

Comment

i just read coppinger’s twitter feed. He says Crawford was guaranteed 5 mil.
            No he didn't. There you go again lying about what people said.

Coppinger wrote that his sources are saying Crawford earned 5 million. But his sources are Arum and Arum cronies and those sources are lying. Coppinger has no way of knowing what Crawford got paid. He knows his sources are likely lying, but it's still his job to report what his sources are saying. That is different from Coppinger independently verifying what Crawford got paid, which he could really only do by getting his hands on a contract, a check, a wire transfer receipt, etc.

Comment

No he didn't. There you go again lying about what people said.

Coppinger wrote that his sources are saying Crawford earned 5 million. But his sources are Arum and Arum cronies and those sources are lying. Coppinger has no way of knowing what Crawford got paid. He knows his sources are likely lying, but it's still his job to report what his sources are saying. That is different from Coppinger independently verifying what Crawford got paid, which he could really only do by getting his hands on a contract, a check, a wire transfer receipt, etc.
              Which is also the only way you could independently verify so u are admitting you are full of *****. Thanks for the admission. Now go back in your hole.

Also Coppinger did say he was guaranteed $5 million. Learn how to read:

Crawford earned $5 million guaranteed for tonight’s fight, per sources. Anticlimatic finish and easy work for Crawford. Top Rank offered Danny Garcia the fight last year. They should try again. Fighters both on schedule, neither has an obvious dance partner #CrawfordKhan

Comment

Which is also the only way you could independently verify so u are admitting you are full of *****.
                Over and over, every post, you lie about what people are saying.

I have seen documents pertaining to the fight that apparently Coppinger hasn't seen. If that's the case, so be it. My agenda is to post the truth. You can do with it as you wish. Even choose to not believe it. No problem.

Comment

You have absolutely no way of knowing if that's true.
                  The Associated Press said it was $5.5m. If you dont trust them than you cant trust the purse for any fighter ever in all of history unless they post a pic of the actual check (as Floyd often did).

Comment

Over and over, every post, you lie about what people are saying.

I have seen documents pertaining to the fight that apparently Coppinger hasn't seen. If that's the case, so be it. My agenda is to post the truth. You can do with it as you wish. Even choose to not believe it. No problem.
                    Coppenger use the word guarantee which you said he didn’t. So obviously you weren’t telling the truth. You also said Crawford made 3 million then you said 3.25 million so the truth isn’t coming out of your mouth very easily

Comment

Working...
                    X