Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How weak would Canelo look fighting BJS-Lemieux winner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How weak would Canelo look fighting BJS-Lemieux winner?

Putting off the GGG rematch and siting problems during negotiations....

Really weak and lame or just weak as hell?

They would be "marinating the rematch" and letting GGG take a big risk rematching Jacobs or fighting Charlo. GGG should be smart and fight some bum.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      They would be "marinating the rematch" and letting GGG take a big risk rematching Jacobs or fighting Charlo. GGG should be smart and fight some bum.
      GGG could fight Jacobs or Derevyanchenko or look weak himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        GGG could fight Jacobs or Derevyanchenko or look weak himself
        Canelo never, Ever steps in the ring with Jacobs lol
        He’s a glorified bum. Dehydrates 20 pounds to have a massive size advantage over hand picked opponents to maximize profits and minimize risk. How the true Mexicans support him I’ll never understand

Comment

Putting off the GGG rematch and siting problems during negotiations....

Really weak and lame or just weak as hell?
          Let's use your logic as a Jacobs fanboy. Was rooting for Jacobs harder than you before...

I will say this. If you think Jacobs will beat Alvarez, we'll Danny's 6 fight HBO deal is here to stay. Since he already lost to GGG. Let Nelo whoop Lil'G''s ass again, and then HBO will hype Nelo vs Jacobs in late 2018 or early 2019.

First thing''s first, GBP and Box Nation got business to attend to. I'll bet you Jacobs vs Rosado will happen. Let that be HBO filler since Rosado is the king of fillers.

So many good machups to come

Stop riding Lil'Gs nuts. Danny has his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            Let's use your logic as a Jacobs fanboy. Was rooting for Jacobs harder than you before...

I will say this. If you think Jacobs will beat Alvarez, we'll Danny's 6 fight HBO deal is here to stay. Since he already lost to GGG. Let Nelo whoop Lil'G''s ass again, and then HBO will hype Nelo vs Jacobs in late 2018 or early 2019.

First thing''s first, GBP and Box Nation got business to attend to. I'll bet you Jacobs vs Rosado will happen. Let that be HBO filler since Rosado is the king of fillers.

So many good machups to come

Stop riding Lil'Gs nuts. Danny has his chance.
            you have me on ignore. Why are you talking to me, queer? Get your fat ass out of my thread.

Comment

No you're not. I'll bet all my points for you if you ask a mod if they can find a function to see if I took you off ignore since after you posted. Or are you referring to one of your alts you forgot you were signed in as Mammoth?

Comment

you have me on ignore. Why are you talking to me, queer? Get your fat ass out of my thread.
                Put him on ignore so he can't post on your threads either.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  He might start looking like the monster you all claimed he was if he fights a bum. Back to old ways.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    No you're not. I'll bet all my points for you if you ask a mod if they can find a function to see if I took you off ignore since after you posted. Or are you referring to one of your alts you forgot you were signed in as Mammoth?
                    This is my only account. You don't let me post in your crybaby ***** threads unless you took me off ignore fat man

Comment

Working...
                    X