Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz kinda forgot he was in a fight for a second

even after taking that first left hook, he didn't react

Comment

Once again, I'm just pissed off that we the fans were robbed of what was shaping up to be a good fight. Both fighters were starting to let their hands go and it was about to get real interesting.

Comment

It was a sucker punch but Ortiz deserved it...

Floyd knew what he was doing...Ortiz shudda had his hands up...can't always look for the ref to help you out...

Like Lampley said, it won't win Floyd any new fans but why should he care...he made $25 million and he barely broke a sweat...

Comment

Mayweather took advantage of the situation presented to him but his actions were legal. I like Ortiz attitude at the end of the fight because he did not complaint at all and he said: it happens... it's all good. He seems humble and really honest

Comment

cheap shot imo. but it was legal. ortiz shouldnt have nutted him. concerns i had was the fact that the ref wasnt even looking when mayweather landed the first punch, for all that corrupt bastard knew mayweather could have just kicked ortiz in the balls. and second, if i was mayweather i would probably have done the same thing, but that does not excuse the fact that it was a sucker punch. ortiz hadnt even got his hands up after the embrace. sure thats ortiz' fault aswell but its not very sporting.

doesnt joe corrupt cortez always say keep the fight clean, i dont wanna see any unsportsman like conduct at the start of fights or something like that?!!!

Comment

Mayweather is always in a no-win situation.

Comment

Working...
              X