Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raging Babe Annoys me but Gervonta Davis...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    ..was wrong for posting this
    He was wrong but the reason he was annoyed is because she was instigating. Boxingscene editor & Gossip columnist Steve Kim was stirring **** up like he always does. She posted the link to that article to instigate. Then when Davis snapped on her she played the victim. Just like she did when they Charlo brothers snapped on her. She's a fake b*tch and always trying to play the victim when her p*ssy pass gets revoked

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      That’s not the only reason. If you’re going to report the story report he whole thing. She went on a 2 hour rant talking bad about TMT. Tank, Saul, and Badou.
      I did not know that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Why was she talking bad?
        Trying to impress the Steve Kim twitter troll crew

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 12-20-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

She was just a groupie/all she really wanted was Tankie....

I can't stand her either, frankly. Glad he called her out, she has a BIG TIME attitude problem.

Comment

She talks hella ****, don't like her. Attention seeker

Comment

I'm on page 2 and I don't see any pics yet.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Raging Babe tried to be a lil slick with forwarding an article unfavorable to Tank and then playing it off like gosh, she was just forwarding an article.They were having a little laugh at Tank’s expense (which is fine if you ask me, but can’t play innocent after).

Tank’s reaction to that was absolutely ridiculous and over the top. Really uncalled for. I don’t know how anyone can support that.
                All because Floyd said he'd make Crawford a star. Crawford is her new pet project. She hops from boxer to boxer. Notice she doesn't talk about J-Rock anymore since he lost. Or Herring after he lost to Shafikov and they used to be cool. She's a boxing groupie trying to ride everybody else wave.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He was wrong but the reason he was annoyed is because she was instigating. Boxingscene editor & Gossip columnist Steve Kim was stirring **** up like he always does. She posted the link to that article to instigate. Then when Davis snapped on her she played the victim. Just like she did when they Charlo brothers snapped on her. She's a fake b*tch and always trying to play the victim when her p*ssy pass gets revoked
                  What happened with the charlo brothers?

Comment

Whatever don't have a problem with it

you can't be in the media talk and act greasy and be suprised when that person takes a sh.it on you.

Tank is so hood, Which will probably be his downfall. He's not the type that's going to keep it classy

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      What happened with the charlo brothers?
                      Before Jermall fought J-Rock (she was on J-Rock d*ck then) she used to say slick **** about them. She even said she was gonna release sparring footage of Charlo getting KO'd. Then she said she tried to get one of them on her radio show but she was told they don't do interviews or something like that. Then the Charlos went Charlos on her ass I think it was Jermell who said anybody can get it, man or woman and she played the victim in that one to.

Comment

Working...
                      X