Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 50-50 or NO Joshua Fight, No Surprise if I KO Him in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder seems to have learned from Floyd.

That ducking move was Floydesque

Comment

• SMGDH Wilder

Wilder is even more foolish than I thought he was.

No way is he getting a 50-50 split. He must think that Hearn is dumb.

Wilder should be lucky if he gets more than 30% of a purse split.

Comment

• not a good look

Comment

• well he can keep fighting bums for entire career for some nuts

Comment

• Now I finally get why people r frustrated with Wilder. Joshua can end 2018 with Fury & make alot of money from it in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Hearn better pay dis dude 50 50 yo or its a duck yo

Wilder gots dat wbc and dat american money yo
              Not sure if this was an attempt at sarcasm or confessions from a delusional bumsquad disciple.... what American money???? Who is DW's promoter?? If he has one then why dont they make the offer to AJ then ?? hahahahahaha American money, you funny. DW cant sellout an arena in Huntsville AL but he wants 50-50 with AJ who sold out Wembley 90k , hahahahahaha...DW is the perfect example of the worst kind of champion in todays diva era

Comment

• Yep you can talk all you want about a fight between the two. It'll never happen. Joshua isn't going to give this bum 50 percent. Old rule is more belts, more money. Besides wilder would never see the third round anyway. Wilder is content to keep fighting BUMS his entire career

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                  Not sure if this was an attempt at sarcasm or confessions from a delusional bumsquad disciple.... what American money???? Who is DW's promoter?? If he has one then why dont they make the offer to AJ then ?? hahahahahaha American money, you funny. DW cant sellout an arena in Huntsville AL but he wants 50-50 with AJ who sold out Wembley 90k , hahahahahaha...DW is the perfect example of the worst kind of champion in todays diva era
                  It's not sarcasm, he's ******ed

Comment

• Beyonce is the ultimate Diva now. 50/50? He can barely draw flies to his sh.it shows in the that pedophile filled state of Alabama. This boy i crazy and ALREADY priced himself out with this duck-move.

While Joshua unifies with the WBO belt holder, Beyonce is gonna fight ANOTHER nobody, probably ranked at 25 in the WBC, for a pittance....

Comment

• I told y'all dat boy aj gon duck

Comment

Working...
                      X