This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's where the moderate Muslims are being radicalized in France. In French prisons.
    and the internet... and mosques... and religious trips to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

More cultural enrichment

Rot, filth, crime

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Boy, when you refer to me call my name. Don't do it in a round about way. Do you have any proof this crime was inspired or done by Muslims?
        Boy, you are not worthy enough for me to refer to you by your name(which was given to you either by the British or you copied it from mudslimes, BOTH of whom enslaved your kind for centuries).

You are a brainless libtard as you have proven already with your constant defense of subhuman islamists. Of course when christianity is at fault you become very brave, that's when you try to look edgy and cool by bashing it. islam however has you soiling your boxers which are hanging below your crack as it is.

That's the new age liberal to a tee.
        Last edited by BKM-; 10-15-2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          It's a shame the cops survived.
          Real shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Boy, you are not worthy enough for me to refer to you by your name(which was given to you either by the British or you copied it from mudslimes, BOTH of whom enslaved your kind for centuries).

You are a brainless libtard as you have proven already with your constant defense of subhuman islamists. Of course when christianity is at fault you become very brave, that's when you try to look edgy and cool by bashing it. islam however has you soiling your boxers which are hanging below your crack as it is.

Do you have the evidence that this crime was inspired by the teachings of Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

You are an Assyrian living in the Netherlands. Leave the "good" White people's country and go back to where your people was originally from. Since you weren't chase from there. Go back to your own lands!

Comment

Working...
              X