Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Manuel Charr?? For real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye vs Manuel Charr?? For real?

Haye and Adam Booth hinted in the press conference recently that Manuel Charr might be a possible opponent for Haye. And here is what I think about it: I remember when Vitali Klitschko beat Charr recently, David Haye said afterwards that Charr is a complete nobody, a completely undeserving fighter.
    And now suddenly Charr is a great opponent for Haye?
    Don't get me wrong, I respect any boxer, so I also respect Manuel Charr. That being said, David Haye continues to bull**** the boxing fans. If he wants to fight a high level guy in a real title eliminator, why doesn't he fight Chris Arreola or Kubrat Pulev? The answer is cause he might actually lose to those guys.

Well let me say this,He wants a Vitali fight and Vitali all the sudden is not interested.So he is fighting Vitalis opponents and trying to beat them better to get Vitali to the plate,All these years big Vitali said he wants to beat Haye up and knock him out,well Haye is ready to fight

Comment

Probably best to wait to see who he names as an opponent first.

Comment

I am just glad to see Haye back in the ring,he is great for the division

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          Haye and Adam Booth hinted in the press conference recently that Manuel Charr might be a possible opponent for Haye. And here is what I think about it: I remember when Vitali Klitschko beat Charr recently, David Haye said afterwards that Charr is a complete nobody, a completely undeserving fighter.
          Don't get me wrong, I respect any boxer, so I also respect Manuel Charr. That being said, David Haye continues to bull**** the boxing fans. If he wants to fight a high level guy in a real title eliminator, why doesn't he fight Chris Arreola or Kubrat Pulev? The answer is cause he might actually lose to those guys.
          Haye by KO ....unless his big toe hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            Who do you think he should fight next?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Who do you think he should fight next?
              Tyson Fury.

Comment

well he said he'd no interest in Valeuv and that he was a joke, and then fought him.

He said he'd be a laughing stock if he fought Audley Harrison, and then fought him.

So i see no reason why Haye should not fight Charr after saying that

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Tyson Fury.
                  Won't happen.

Charr would be cheap, thats for sure. We all know Haye cares about his bank balance first; entertaining his 'fans' is a distant second.

Comment

I would wait for an announcement before ripping a fight that probably wont ever happen.

Tyson Fury would indeed be solid (easy win for Haye though), but he wont fight Haye when he is one easy fight away from a world title shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X