No announcement yet.

GGG: Vanes was the best boxer on 2004 U.S. Olympic team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG: Vanes was the best boxer on 2004 U.S. Olympic team

Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) and Martirosyan (36-3-1, 21 KOs), both 2004 Olympians, appeared together at a workout for media members on Monday at the Glendale Fighting Club in Glendale, California, Martirosyan's gym in his hometown, where they posed for photos together and discussed the fight.

"I no longer think about Canelo," Golovkin said. "I am only focused on this fight. The boxing business is crazy. I just want to fight Vanes. I remember him from the 2004 Olympics. I know he is not easy. Vanes is a strong and active fighter in the ring. He is a good fighter. Vanes is a real guy. A real fighter. He is tall and strong. In 2004, I thought Vanes was the best boxer on the U.S. Olympic team."
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...iled-drug-test

I'm convinced they killed the real GGG & replaced him with some MK Ultra guy or some such sh^t. There has been so much un-GGG-like sh^t since that PED/Canelo tirade that got the NSAC meeting up weeks ago.

Can someone get Shoulder Roll on this sh^t????

Comment

GGG is delusional. There is trying to sell a shyt fight and then there is just speaking nonsense and embarrassing yourself. That's where GGG and Loeffler are at right now

Comment

Shoulder Roll ???

Comment

Lol, he's got such trauma from that Ward talk, he has no recollection of the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lol, he's got such trauma from that Ward talk, he has no recollection of the man.
            You know this.

Comment

Ok...... And?

Comment

Working...
              X