Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals forced 2 white women to shutdown burrito business b/c cultural appropriation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Still doesn't justify these pathetic people going out of their way to ruin peoples livelihood
    People do it to street vendors all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Why did they close the business if customers were still coming?
      This happened in Portland... I'm sure the people "offended" made a big thing and everyone else followed suit in fear of being labeled a racist

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
        People do it to street vendors all the time.
        Over things like this?

Comment

This happened in Portland... I'm sure the people "offended" made a big thing and everyone else followed suit in fear of being labeled a racist
          Good. There it is. If the customers didn't buy into the "cultural appropriation" message then everything would be alright.

Maybe they need to move the business to areas where customers don't give a hoot about that "cultural appropriation" message.

Are you familiar with any areas like that?

Comment

These ladies need to apply for work as Canelo's in-camp chefs.

Comment

#MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT decided to push this issue for strategic reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Good. There it is. If the customers didn't buy into the "cultural appropriation" message then everything would be alright.

Maybe they need to move the business to areas where customers don't give a hoot about that "cultural appropriation" message.

Are you familiar with any areas like that?
                What're you saying? I honestly don't give a Damn if a white person makes Mexican food, or a Chinese person makes Indian food. This is all irrelevant and just an excuse for false outrage.

Cultural appropriation is absolute nonsense and any well adjusted person can see this.

Comment

What're you saying? I honestly don't give a Damn if a white person makes Mexican food, or a Chinese person makes Indian food. This is all irrelevant and just an excuse for false outrage.

Cultural appropriation is absolute nonsense and any well adjusted person can see this.
                  I am saying the customers call the shot.

I am not sure what my stance is on cultural appropriation.

Comment

Or a black women who owns and operates an Italian restaurant:

http://www.truthitalian.com/

Good for her, I wish her all the success. This is the American way - we acknowledge and our celebrate differences but also we embrace our common traits.

To hell with the racists who want to divide us with their tribalism, partisanship and faux-outrage cultural ****aration

Comment

White women that can cook good Mexican food? Anyone know how I can get in contact?

Comment

Working...
                      X