Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Lomachenko's True Potential Will Be Found at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren does have bias but it's nothing to do with nationality or colour, he's only bothered about the colour green.

Crawford and loma both regularly feature on boxnation which is warrens own subscription based channel in the U.K.
    Obviously they're great fighters but he talks up them up more as he does anyone who features on his channel and either ignores or downplays fights/fighters featuring on rival channel sky sports.
    He fuking hated on Hatton and calzaghe for years because he couldn't make any money off their backs so he does have an agenda but it's entirely self serving not based on racial/geographical preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      exactly

or..... he will end up like Tim Bradley

a top fighter who will not fight top guys
      Not sure I agree with that bro. He fought Devon Alexander, Pacquiao, Marquez, 1loss Junior Whitter and Jesse Vargas. That's a pretty solid resume, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Dumbass I dont care who he chooses if he hates on them & acts unfairly biased to certain fighters & shîts on others. I've been reading his comments for yrs. He's slurping all over lomachenko in this same article & justifying this joke mismatch while slurping some more & baselessly claiming this hypejobs better than the rest in his current division despite loma continueing on arums cherrypick tour willingly & badmouthing fighters way more PROVEN than him & acting like a diva cherrypicker. Warren is biasedly slurping all over lomas jock which is surely why your defending him so much.
        It's not Lomachenkos fault that you're black. Nor is it Frank Warrens. Its your mother & fathers. Hate them not white people looolllllllzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          It's not Lomachenkos fault that you're black. Nor is it Frank Warrens. Its your mother & fathers. Hate them not white people looolllllllzzzzz
          Who said I was black? Unlike you I can care less if someones same color as me,I respect brave fighters who prove it against the best not getting 1 good win & riding own hypetrain/nutts 4 eternity.Oh right the loma**** with his nuts in his mouth says im black& to top it off made it clear he thinks hes lucky he is white & others are jealous. Its not my fault your ANOTHER pathetic gimp jumping on his nuts BECAUSE your obviously white, its not your mothers or fathers fault its the Drs fault for botching the abortion,now were all ****ed.
          Last edited by kushking; 08-06-2017, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Not sure I agree with that bro. He fought Devon Alexander, Pacquiao, Marquez, 1loss Junior Whitter and Jesse Vargas. That's a pretty solid resume, don't you think?

if " solid " is your thing, I guess

Witter, Alexander, and then Pac..... got him to the top

but nothing happened after that, except some TR milking

everyone in the world is after that Mayweather money..... after Bradley beat Pac, why did he never mention Mayweather, not even once?

Comment

everyone in the world is after that Mayweather money..... after Bradley beat Pac, why did he never mention Mayweather, not even once?
              It's because he KNEW hed have been destroyed easily af. Bradley was too busy getting whooped by 140 lbers like provodnikov who himself lost to Algieri man mayweather would've won with ease & then that would mean Bradley couldn't have beat up on the washed up Marquez version with vada testing like he did instead. Frankly Pac didnt have a challenge destroying him,which says it all as to what that outcome would've been. Arum always knows how to market certain fighters above their true potential while cherrypicking 4 eternity.
              Last edited by kushking; 08-06-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

I agree with you about his post Pac resume for sure but even more so about him never calling out Mayweather. I never even thought about that. Peace.

Comment

Who said I was black? Unlike you I can care less if someones same color as me,I respect brave fighters who prove it against the best not getting 1 good win & riding own hypetrain/nutts 4 eternity.Oh right the loma**** with his nuts in his mouth says im black& to top it off made it clear he thinks hes lucky he is white & others are jealous. Its not my fault your ANOTHER pathetic gimp jumping on his nuts BECAUSE your obviously white, its not your mothers or fathers fault its the Drs fault for botching the abortion,now were all ****ed.
                  Lomachenko again! Do you ever shut up about Lomachenko? Why can't you stop talking about this kid!
                  He's all over your psyche bro.. You are a real fanboy!

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                    Lomachenko again! Do you ever shut up about Lomachenko? Why can't you stop talking about this kid!
                    He's all over your psyche bro.. You are a real fanboy!
                    Your a stupid fàg this is a article about lomahypeko you dumb****,or are you too stupid to read? So now people aren't allowed to discuss your daddy on a boxing forum adding to his undeserved hype...gimp dsab.

Comment

Your a stupid fàg this is a article about lomahypeko you dumb****,or are you too stupid to read? So now people aren't allowed to discuss your daddy on a boxing forum adding to his undeserved hype...gimp dsab.
                      You reading articles about Lomachenko haha haha haha you're all over this kid! Proper fanboy! Keep talking about & reading those Loma articles bro... He may even sign you an autograph one day bro. Fingers crossed for ya Treyvon...

Comment

Working...
                      X