• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone/mod tell Rick Reeno I want to buy Boxingscene

I got $50k offer..

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I got $50k offer..
    I'll pay you $5k more, come join boxingscene as an office boy..

Comment

Its worth $224k cheapskate.
      http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/boxingscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Interesting... I thought this site is worth millions... ads only $5500 a month? I make 2x that..

Comment

why would he sale one of his passive income?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            I'll pay you $5k more, come join boxingscene as an office boy..
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Interesting... I thought this site is worth millions... ads only $5500 a month? I make 2x that..
            As someone that actually buys businesses for a living, let me give some advice

Evaluation comes down to 1 thing

Earnings--

It isn't revenue but earnings
            Now you add a multiplier to earnings... bottom range is 1.5 and top end is 7... the more profitable the higher the multiple..

That's your starting point, then you have to consider hard assets--- servers, real estate, etc... and that can added to price tag, usually at fair market rate..

Then you may add on growth potential in certain cases, but usually very hard to quantify and get actual value since it's all theoretical, and I highly doubt growth is involved in a non-monetized website... really their only revenue is thru ads which is based on traffic volume, and whatever kick-backs they take from boxing promoters to put up BS hype articles

First thing to actually set a ballpark figure is to see financial statements like p&l for the last 24 months and tax returns.. until you have that info, you are just flailing away in the dark

I usually charge several hundred dollars an hour for this type of advice, but I will let it go for free since you a fellow lounger

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              As someone that actually buys businesses for a living, let me give some advice

Evaluation comes down to 1 thing

Earnings--

It isn't revenue but earnings
              Now you add a multiplier to earnings... bottom range is 1.5 and top end is 7... the more profitable the higher the multiple..

That's your starting point, then you have to consider hard assets--- servers, real estate, etc... and that can added to price tag, usually at fair market rate..

Then you may add on growth potential in certain cases, but usually very hard to quantify and get actual value since it's all theoretical, and I highly doubt growth is involved in a non-monetized website... really their only revenue is thru ads which is based on traffic volume, and whatever kick-backs they take from boxing promoters to put up BS hype articles

First thing to actually set a ballpark figure is to see financial statements like p&l for the last 24 months and tax returns.. until you have that info, you are just flailing away in the dark

I usually charge several hundred dollars an hour for this type of advice, but I will let it go for free since you a fellow lounger
              What type of businesses do you own? Last I heard it was a little gym.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What type of businesses do you own? Last I heard it was a little gym.
                Lol,,, little gym,,, don't know where you got that at..

I own several bars and restaurants

Involved in a franchise

And own commercial real estate

Alittle residential property

And have funded some small businesses, one being a gym

I'm like a white trash low budget, poor man's warren Buffett LOL

Comment

What's the first thing you'd do as the president of the forum/website?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lol,,, little gym,,, don't know where you got that at..

I own several bars and restaurants

Involved in a franchise

And own commercial real estate

Alittle residential property

And have funded some small businesses, one being a gym

I'm like a white trash low budget, poor man's warren Buffett LOL
                    Rock on then, sir. The gym reference was because the first time I noticed you on here, you were ranting and raving that you were not a racist because you had just hired a Black guy to work at your gym. One token Blackie!

Comment

Working...
                    X