Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here been with a Asian (Indian/Pakistani) girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indian yes but im not able to **** her yet..

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      The Asians here hold onto their old traditions too much and worry about what their community will think.
      My brothers would kick the crap out of any man if he even tried to get with me. It was really tough for my hubby to get around them and he even got attacked twice by my brothers they were ready to kill him. But then he somehow convinced them he was serious about me and not just after a cheap shag. I'm glad my brothers looked out for me after reading some crap on these forums I am so glad that I was made aware what men are really like. Pakistani girls are not controlled they are just protected from perverted sex addicted morons who just want some cheap thrill and then they move on. At least Pakistani girls don't end up single and pregnant and on benefits bringing someone else's bastard into the world.

Anyway us Pakistani girls are not that easy we have our religion and our morals that our mothers teach us. We don't end up drunk at the pub when we reach 18. And fall prey to losers like you lot. How dare you lot make a thread about Pakistanis you got ur tarts in your community..not like there isn't enough of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERS View Post
        My brothers would kick the crap out of any man if he even tried to get with me. It was really tough for my hubby to get around them and he even got attacked twice by my brothers they were ready to kill him. But then he somehow convinced them he was serious about me and not just after a cheap shag. I'm glad my brothers looked out for me after reading some crap on these forums I am so glad that I was made aware what men are really like. Pakistani girls are not controlled they are just protected from perverted sex addicted morons who just want some cheap thrill and then they move on. At least Pakistani girls don't end up single and pregnant and on benefits bringing someone else's bastard into the world.

Anyway us Pakistani girls are not that easy we have our religion and our morals that our mothers teach us. We don't end up drunk at the pub when we reach 18. And fall prey to losers like you lot. How dare you lot make a thread about Pakistanis you got ur tarts in your community..not like there isn't enough of them.

LOL.........As I said.........!

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERS View Post

Make us a curry, love.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            Make us a curry, love.
            Bad joke

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Make us a curry, love.
              ha ha. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                Bad joke