Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Squares Up To Fight - But His Knee Gives Out!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Sharpton in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Well yea yea sure. I'm not a great ground guy myself so I was relating to what I got & the lil guy gots more then speculating on guys better equipped for ground fighting I guess I should have clarified better.

Random question for anyone training at a gym btw. Is it standard that boxing gyms who teaches boxing for self defense that works on sprawling & other tactics a boxer might need to be more knowledgable on now then in the past with MMA becoming more standard in people's fighting moves & tactics?
      Boxing gym isn't going to even talk about wrestling. They might even show you the door if you ask. Even a pure BJJ school doesn't have to be associated with MMA. If you want to train for as close to you can come to real world scenario's I would probably say an MMA school would be your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        Boxing gym isn't going to even talk about wrestling. They might even show you the door if you ask. Even a pure BJJ school doesn't have to be associated with MMA. If you want to train for as close to you can come to real world scenario's I would probably say an MMA school would be your best bet.
        I'd think they would be or will be soon. Well with self defense type sh^t anyway.

Getting taken down as a boxer is gonna be a "death sentence" in a real fight to a lot of cats.

Comment

I'd think they would be or will be soon. Well with self defense type sh^t anyway.

Getting taken down as a boxer is gonna be a "death sentence" in a real fight to a lot of cats.
          Very rarely are you going to come across a wrestler and if you do I doubt they are going to sacrifice their knees on the off hand chance they will get a take down. If a fight goes to the ground its because one guy has horrible balance or the fight got to close and the grappling starts.

In any fight, controlling the distance dictates where the fight goes. If you keep angles and maintain distance you should be able to drop enough jabs to deter any opponent from rushing in.

Comment

His chin is stronger than his knees

Comment

Cant help but feel bad for big boi lol

Comment

Big dude shoulda just got on top of him once he fell. And lil dude shoulda justa told him to get up. When a mfer outweighs you THAT f#cking much I don't think you wanna make it a grappling fight at any point cuz big boy got that strength & natural weight superiority that can steal the fight from you.

I'd jab that mfer to the head from a good distance about 32 times once his ankle said "f#ck this man". Fight over more cleanly & without dude trying to take my pants off or w/e was happening there at the end.
                A friend of mine once pushed over this drunk guy while he was pissing outdoors and the dude pissed all over himself. Drunk guy thought it was me then came charging at me, took a good spill, and ended up clinging to my leg like a small child bothering their parents. Hard to generate any good power shots when some piss-soaked loser is hanging off your dominant side leg. I had to drag him across the skatepark like a human-sized ankle weight, and try and shake him off while he tried pulling my pants down. That's what reminded me of it... Why is that some last-resort strategy when you got nothing left lol? It's not like hockey or something where you can put the jersey over their head. Well actually maybe... get the pants around the ankles and someone will lose all their balance but can't imagine he was even thinking that at the time.
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

**** was kind of like Martin-Glazkov

Comment

A clear case of the mind is willing but the body wants no part of it

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

A friend of mine once pushed over this drunk guy while he was pissing outdoors and the dude pissed all over himself. Drunk guy thought it was me then came charging at me, took a good spill, and ended up clinging to my leg like a small child bothering their parents. Hard to generate any good power shots when some piss-soaked loser is hanging off your dominant side leg. I had to drag him across the skatepark like a human-sized ankle weight, and try and shake him off while he tried pulling my pants down. That's what reminded me of it... Why is that some last-resort strategy when you got nothing left lol? It's not like hockey or something where you can put the jersey over their head. Well actually maybe... get the pants around the ankles and someone will lose all their balance but can't imagine he was even thinking that at the time.

I'd pay to see the CCV of that

Comment

Working...
                      X